Newcastle United 2-0 Arsenal (18/05/2022)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah ... can't believe they just left it like that and he's gone back out there. Probably yank it out at half time.

It's got to be affecting him, he's not going in for diving headers with his tooth rattling around.

Still look a bit toothless in that final third despite having more possession. Ramsdale hasn't had a sot to save yet. 

That's go to be the priority this summer - covert pressure and possession into shots and goals. 

Just now, McCormick said:

I know Lodi is the more sexy option I actually hope we sign Targett. So solid.

If Targett is only £12m or so we should get both tbh. We need a squad.

2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Already said. Actual songs getting sung. We have about three songs in our range. Its pretty embarrassing tbh.

We dont even sing our own anthem anymore. When was the last time you heard the Blaydon Races get an airing ay SJP?

It's not all about that though. There's clearly a buzz about the place tonight.

Just now, midds said:

Still look a bit toothless in that final third despite having more possession. Ramsdale hasn't had a sot to save yet. 

That's go to be the priority this summer - covert pressure and possession into shots and goals. 

:pilko:

1 minute ago, midds said:

Really?

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

It's not all about that though. There's clearly a buzz about the place tonight.

I never said there wasnt. Roaring the team on is great but football atmospheres are about songs being sung. We have got pretty much none these days.