General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

So Wagner won't be on the touchline against us

I really don't understand the point in a touchline ban as a punishment, especially when they just sit there talking through a headpiece to their assistant and are able to see the players before the game and at HT.

Stadium ban and banning communication between the manager and the bench is much more worthwhile.

So Wagner won't be on the touchline against us

I really don't understand the point in a touchline ban as a punishment, especially when they just sit there talking through a headpiece to their assistant and are able to see the players before the game and at HT.

Stadium ban and banning communication between the manager and the bench is much more worthwhile.

Can't wave their arms as much from the stands

Looking at Sky's PL picks for the weekend of our game at Sheff Wed it looks like the only slot they've got left is 5:30pm on the Sat. We're planning on stopping over on the Sat night so that's fine for us but if you're planning on getting the train back after the match you'll have to get replacement buses between York and Darlington:

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/currentAndFuture.aspx?TravelDate=08%2F04%2F2017&TOC=

Does that mean Leeds (h) won't be on TV or are they picking the games on a week by week basis?

They have only announced the single game, which is weird.

Aye, I know, it's why I'm asking as the previous time they announced games for TV they released a whole batch of games they'd picked, but this time they've only announced that the SWFC game is on TV. Odd.

It's a couple games away, but I feel Fulham at St James is gonna be way tougher than people will think. Seen earlier someone said after these 3 away games we have a run of "easy" games to follow.  Fulham have only lost 4 of their 17 away games this season, in fact only us and Brighton have better away form.  They're in with a solid shout of the playoffs too.  Everyone knows how dodgy we can be at home as well

It's a couple games away, but I feel Fulham at St James is gonna be way tougher than people will think. Seen earlier someone said after these 3 away games we have a run of "easy" games to follow.  Fulham have only lost 4 of their 17 away games this season, in fact only us and Brighton have better away form.  They're in with a solid shout of the playoffs too.  Everyone knows how dodgy we can be at home as well

Sounds like the kind of game we tend to better in, compared to the utter shite at the bottom of the league.

The Fulham game marks the first anniversary of Rafa's appointment.

I remember that elbow patch jacket like it was yesterday.

Still remember "I have joined a legendary English club. Come on Toon Army! I need your total involvement!" :D :lol: