General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Anyone who has accumulated any loyalty points needs to register on the new box office website by the end of this month or you lose all your points!

Jesus christ. Just tried to do this and whilst re-registering on the new "bit" when i put my email address in it tells me that this email address is in use already. Of course it is, it's fucken mine. It's a shambles.

Anyone who has accumulated any loyalty points needs to register on the new box office website by the end of this month or you lose all your points!

Where does it tell you this? I’ve just tried to go on and says the new site is incompatible with mobile devices, well, that’s nee good to me.

Eh? I thought the new site was brought in specifically to be compatible with mobile devices?

And where has this come from, Paully?

I got an email about the change a few weeks ago but it would  be typical of nufc not to include all concerned.

Edit to say the email called the new ticketing site 'book.nufc.co.uk' dunno what happens if you just type that in a search?

From what i can gather you need to use a different email address to the one you have been using on the box office site. If you try and "re-register" with the one you've been using for yonks, it just tells you its already in use.

Baffling like.

I've linked mine to my supporter number and it's carried my paltry 5 points over no bother, like. Using the same email address I had the previous account with. I did all that at the end of last month (?) when the email came out.

Where do you check your loyalty points? I've got a decent amount from years ago, but need to check if they still apply.

As long as you've kept your season ticket going in that time they'll still be on. If you haven't renewed it at any time and then got it back they will have come off.

Where do you check your loyalty points? I've got a decent amount from years ago, but need to check if they still apply.

Once your up and running on the new site and signed in, click on the box with your name in it, top right of page, and loyalty points is in one of the drop down boxes i'm sure.

http://www.planetfootball.com/in-depth/robbie-elliot-asprilla-lost-his-deposit-as-there-were-bullet-holes-in-the-walls/

“At the time in Newcastle the two big nightclubs were Julie’s and Legends. We played at Leeds once and as we came out of the dressing room Terry Mac is talking to Frank Worthington.

“Terry Mac is pointing at Frank Worthington going, ‘Tino, Tino, legend.’ Tino obviously has no idea who Frank Worthington is and goes, ‘No, me no Legends, me Julie’s tonight.’”

:lol: :lol:

http://www.planetfootball.com/in-depth/robbie-elliot-asprilla-lost-his-deposit-as-there-were-bullet-holes-in-the-walls/

“At the time in Newcastle the two big nightclubs were Julie’s and Legends. We played at Leeds once and as we came out of the dressing room Terry Mac is talking to Frank Worthington.

“Terry Mac is pointing at Frank Worthington going, ‘Tino, Tino, legend.’ Tino obviously has no idea who Frank Worthington is and goes, ‘No, me no Legends, me Julie’s tonight.’”

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant that!