On 11/04/2021 at 07:07, Sima said:

Tough choice

Newcastle 5-0 Man Utd

Newcastle 3-2 Barcelona

Newcastle 7-1 Leicester

Inter 2-2 Newcastle

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland

Newcastle 4-3 Man Utd

Hard to pick one out of those but if I absolutely had to chose it would probably be the 5-0.

Incredible list that! I’ve a pitiful selection to choose from sadly;

3-3 Man U 15/16 - first game at SJP

2-1 Spurs 15/16 - personal reasons, but late step father had not long passed. He was a massive Spurs fan, and he’s reason why I fell in love with watching, supporting and playing football. He never really got to see the new wave of football from 2010 onwards, and was watching side I loved vs. Poch’s side I wish he could have seen because I knew he’d have loved how they played.

6-0 QPR the best though. Not quite Nou Camp but Loftus Road and that night will always be a fantastic memories 

Edited by Abra Dubravka

Although it has been a branch of Sports Direct for some considerable time, the NUFC retail outlet at St. James' Park will reportedly close within days.

The Mail have published a story that broke on social media earlier on Tuesday, after staff reported receiving redundancy letters.

The move is being interpreted as a sign that the long-claimed sale of the club is progressing, with the move taking retail activities back in house - something the Mail claims is a prerequisite.

It's understood that no TUPE provisions were outlined in the redundancy letters though, raising the question of who will staff the shop when it reopens.

On 11/04/2021 at 07:07, Sima said:

Tough choice

Newcastle 5-0 Man Utd

Newcastle 3-2 Barcelona

Newcastle 7-1 Leicester

Inter 2-2 Newcastle

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland

Newcastle 4-3 Man Utd

Hard to pick one out of those but if I absolutely had to chose it would probably be the 5-0.

Our 4-3 comeback against Leicester in 97 was awesome too.

10 minutes ago, joeyt said:

What's the best assist for a Newcastle goal?

Cabaye did a class through ball to Cisse in the 5th season, can't remember who it was against but that has to be up there.

Weirdly one of the best crosses I can remember is Oberton to Wiji against Southampton under McLaren :lol:

10 minutes ago, joeyt said:

What's the best assist for a Newcastle goal?

Cabaye did a class through ball to Cisse in the 5th season, can't remember who it was against but that has to be up there.

Weirdly one of the best crosses I can remember is Oberton to Wiji against Southampton under McLaren :lol:

Actually, shite as Shola was, he could have some top ten entries on the best assist list. Add the chest pass for Ba's late goal at Goodison, the excellent flick on for Ba's opener vs Man U and the pass for Cisse's mental second at Chelsea.

I think my answer though is Sibierski's flick for Dyer's goal home to AZ, proper loved that at the time. The crapper the player the more it means when they do good things.

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

It's probably not my answer but it's a random one that's popped into my head; Hamann to Saha at Ewood Park. Have recollections of that being an unreal long ball. 

Was just about to say this. Was a ridiculous long ball through.