General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

So I'll be over for the final game and wanna go.. as it's the last game and we'll be celebrating promotion and/or getting the trophy, I figure I might need a membership to get tickets in case it doesnt go to general sale

Membership costs:

and it says

Membership lasts until the end of the season

..so I emailed nufc explaining the situation. I obviously dont wanna spend £35 for that, to only use it once.. can't they extend it to next season?  Basically told me to fuck off :lol: Great

Guest neesy111

So I'll be over for the final game and wanna go.. as it's the last game and we'll be celebrating promotion and/or getting the trophy, I figure I might need a membership to get tickets in case it doesnt go to general sale

Membership costs:

and it says

..so I emailed nufc explaining the situation. I obviously dont wanna spend £35 for that, to only use it once.. can't they extend it to next season?  Basically told me to fuck off :lol: Great

It will go on general sale imo, don't think there's been a game which hasn't went on general sale ever.  If not, ask someone who is a ST holder on here to get you a ticket.

Membership costs:

and it says

I had a membership a few seasons ago and it was for 12 months. When did they change it?

Membership costs:

and it says

..so I emailed nufc explaining the situation. I obviously dont wanna spend £35 for that, to only use it once.. can't they extend it to next season?  Basically told me to f*** off :lol: Great

Goes on online general sale on the 18th April.

Membership costs:

and it says

..so I emailed nufc explaining the situation. I obviously dont wanna spend £35 for that, to only use it once.. can't they extend it to next season?  Basically told me to f*** off :lol: Great

It will go on general sale imo, don't think there's been a game which hasn't went on general sale ever.  If not, ask someone who is a ST holder on here to get you a ticket.

Deffo a few games over the last lock of seasons​ have been sold out before general sale i think last season's derby game and the game against spurs were sold out before they went on general sale ? I live in Ireland and try to get to a handful of games a season permitting on finances .... I have a mate who lives in the toon who is a member and he would get me the tickets, but this season I thought it would be just as  handy to get a membership of my own... I think i have to renew  every season now ? ... I'm also looking to go to the Barnsley game as its  my birthday weekend and the prospect of being their as we be crowned champions does excite me  :lol: hotel and flights booked now just have to get the tickets on the 10th !

From .com, back in 2013/14. http://www.nufc.com/html/2013-14html/2013-10-19liverpool-h.html

Crowd: 51,703 including 3,200 visiting fans, who let off two smoke bombs and one ear-shattering banger.

United's refusal to place match tickets on public sale in an attempt to plug season tickets and membership resulted in over 600 unsold seats in home areas (52,351 were present for the visit of Liverpool to SJP last season).

Guest neesy111

From .com, back in 2013/14. http://www.nufc.com/html/2013-14html/2013-10-19liverpool-h.html

Crowd: 51,703 including 3,200 visiting fans, who let off two smoke bombs and one ear-shattering banger.

United's refusal to place match tickets on public sale in an attempt to plug season tickets and membership resulted in over 600 unsold seats in home areas (52,351 were present for the visit of Liverpool to SJP last season).

I believe that policy has been completely abandoned btw, club has thankfully moved on since those days.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/goal-of-the-day-kluivert-v-crystal-palace

Goal of the day by Kluviert, such a shame we didn't see more of him in a Newcastle shirt. Him, Shearer and Bellamy all at the club at the same time, one hell of a strike force.

Bellamy and Kluivert were excellent together that day - I can't recall them playing much as a pair? I think they were our best two then as the main man's body was well on its way!

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/goal-of-the-day-kluivert-v-crystal-palace

Goal of the day by Kluviert, such a shame we didn't see more of him in a Newcastle shirt. Him, Shearer and Bellamy all at the club at the same time, one hell of a strike force.

A memorable away day in a shit season. Reckon Kluivert could've stayed and been a success if Bobby hadn't been binned a few games into his career with us.

Never agreed with you more, Paully. Kluivert was still a class act. :thup:

Aye he was good, but proved after he left us he was well past it soon after so if he had stayed I don't think he would have pulled up trees the next season

Guest neesy111

A memorable away day in a shit season. Reckon Kluivert could've stayed and been a success if Bobby hadn't been binned a few games into his career with us.

He clearly was transitioning to a life without shearer.  We were far better that season when Kluivert and Bellamy were upfront.

Don't like watching the goals of the day without the iconic commentary I remember. They had the Laurent Robert 3-1 goal the other day but it didn't have the "that ends the jinx well and truly" bit with "that goal could send Newcastle United to the top of the premiership table"

In fact I just love iconic commentary in general

"aimed in at bellamy, lost by Toldo and touched in by Shearer! It might as well be the Gallowgate end!"

Speaking of tickets and general sale..is there any risk that the Preston game won't go to general sale?

No. It's on a Monday night and they won't bring many fans up here.

Talking about Kluivert I always remember a match against Norwich in the League Cup. He didn't even score that night but he gave one of the most impressive centre forward displays I think I've ever seen. Unbelievable to watch live inside the stadium.

Don't like watching the goals of the day without the iconic commentary I remember. They had the Laurent Robert 3-1 goal the other day but it didn't have the "that ends the jinx well and truly" bit with "that goal could send Newcastle United to the top of the premiership table"

In fact I just love iconic commentary in general

"aimed in at bellamy, lost by Toldo and touched in by Shearer! It might as well be the Gallowgate end!"

Jon Champion. :aww: