General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

24 minutes ago, Nobody said:

We were lucky to have our back 5 fit the entire season, and the timing of our other injuries were quite fortunate, like Wilson being fit when Isak was out. Guessing the likes of Dummett and other fringe players account for a decent chunk as well. 

Trippier and Botman being fit all season definitely critical. I think if one of Schar or Burn had been out long term, we'd have still been fine with Targett playing and Burn going back to CB if it'd been Schar injured. 

2 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Last two times I've worn my toon top out (running) here in Canada some random's remarked on it (Newcastle!). It had happened before, but not at the rate of twice in a week. We're massive.

dont let them on rtg know.

2 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Last two times I've worn my toon top out (running) here in Canada some random's remarked on it (Newcastle!). It had happened before, but not at the rate of twice in a week. We're massive.

Ha I once got asked, possibly jokingly possibly not given these were the dark days, outside Ibrox by a guard if the black and white striped shirt I was wearing was St Mirren.

So that's definitely progress.

Mind I was back at Ibrox a few years later watching us beat Rangers under Keegan.

Edited by Jonas

1 hour ago, Jonas said:

Ha I once got asked, possibly jokingly possibly not given these were the dark days, outside Ibrox by a guard if the black and white striped shirt I was wearing was St Mirren.

So that's definitely progress.

Mind I was back at Ibrox a few years later watching us beat Rangers under Keegan.

In a Chicago a few years ago a guy came and sincerely asked me which sport I was a referee in. Didn't know what the fuck he was on about til he spelled out I was wearing a black and white striped 'referee' shirt.

9 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

When I lived in Ottawa, I had my Northern Rock top on and some guy said he thought it would be worth something due to Northern Rock going under. Sadly, he was wrong.

3 hours ago, nufcjb said:

When are the players due back for pre-season training?

Some are back in today judging by a FB post I’ve just seen.

Expect more will follow (non UK International players) during the week. Gordon and Tonali won’t be for a fortnight or more I reckon.

Edited by Sima

On 08/07/2023 at 15:32, Bellis80 said:

You need to click on the owner and assign them to someone

Just getting spinning wheel trying to add family to my account. Also asked for a fan ID number which I don't have, and when I click the 'click here if you don't have a number', I just get more error messages. This is possibly one of the worst websites I've ever experienced! image.thumb.png.1ed48284e4f0541978437840a93569b0.png

9 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Just getting spinning wheel trying to add family to my account. Also asked for a fan ID number which I don't have, and when I click the 'click here if you don't have a number', I just get more error messages. This is possibly one of the worst websites I've ever experienced! image.thumb.png.1ed48284e4f0541978437840a93569b0.png

If you log in as the person you are trying to add you’ll be able to see their ID number by going into the Personal Details bit

7 minutes ago, SteV said:

If you log in as the person you are trying to add you’ll be able to see their ID number by going into the Personal Details bit

Getting a completely different profile page when logging in as the other person. No sign of an ID number anywhere arghh

image.thumb.png.74254712c5868ee30e2e8f1640b7ba38.png

5 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Getting a completely different profile page when logging in as the other person. No sign of an ID number anywhere arghh

image.thumb.png.74254712c5868ee30e2e8f1640b7ba38.png

edit; ahh shit, I see there are two different websites as well.

Edited by Turnbull2000