General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

How many tickets go to international members? If it's a small handful I don't see an issue and I say that as someone who is missing out in ballots, etc. 

I have no problem with a small number - similarly I am an advocate for giving away a small number of home tickets to schools in ne4 area for nixxy. But she appears to have got incredibly lucky to attend the matches she has in such a short time. Nothing against her personally - its the system, the lack of transparency and apparent unfairness that's the issue.

Edited by OCOCOL

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

How many tickets go to international members? If it's a small handful I don't see an issue and I say that as someone who is missing out in ballots, etc. 

Is there an international ballot for away games? I know there is for home games. Didnt realise there was for away games

Then again nobody knows the breakdown of away tickets hence the anger from loads

This is my point. 

For the rights or wrongs of whether this lass should be getting these tickets, she’s literally only started on this FAB, and she’s already getting grief on SM.

4 minutes ago, jack j said:

Is there an international ballot for away games? I know there is for home games. Didnt realise there was for away games

Then again nobody knows the breakdown of away tickets hence the anger from loads

There isn’t (as far as I’m aware). Never even heard of it mentioned in passing. Home tickets there is. I’m guessing she got them both “the old fashioned way” last season which ironically the club are clamping down on this season.

7 minutes ago, SteV said:

Tbf, she doesn’t actually say she was in the away end.

Very true. Also I’m sure like any club if you engage early enough with them and explain your circumstances and plans to travel they’d probably keep a couple of tickets to one side as and when they can. I can see why they would have one international representative. In fact the board as who looks like it’s been very well selected. The statement does her no favours mind. Hope she’s ready for the backlash 😆

At first thought it was PSG at home too, but reading again it clearly means PSG away?! :lol: Hope she wasn't in the away end!

Edited by Anderson

1 hour ago, jack j said:

The club aren't helping themselves here mind

I understand the need and want for new fans but the fact shes gotta ticket for psg with the rules as they are is gonna just get peoples backs right up

:lol: Old Nat didn't even listen to Raoul Moat die. Part timer!

Tbf she's an NYC lawyer flying across the Atlantic for random football matches of a team she's given a shit about for a couple of years. Call me judgemental but she sounds like the sort of person with the kind of dough and 'status' to be shelling out for corporate boxes whenever she pleases.

Doesn't make it any less shooty-in-the-footy of a choice by the club, like. The optics couldn't be much worse at a time when so many people are already fuming over ticketing. :lol:

Edited by wormy

<shrug> 

would argue there are LOADS of fans like me who’ve followed us through the depths of hell from all over this world and I’m certain many applied. Hope Natalie does well and reps the non local and international fans well. 

4 minutes ago, wormy said:

Tbf she's an NYC lawyer flying across the Atlantic for random football matches of a team she's given a shit about for a couple of years. Call me judgemental but she sounds like the sort of person with the kind of dough and 'status' to be shelling out for corporate boxes whenever she pleases.

Doesn't make it any less shooty-in-the-footy of a choice by the club, like. The optics couldn't be much worse at a time when so many people are already fuming over ticketing. :lol:

The audacity of her thinking she is fit to represent us when she’s been a “fan” for two bastards years.

Sam Fender tickets were like gold dust and this fucker is going on BOTH nights as well. Spiteful and arrogant. 

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Very middle class and nouveau riche fan’s representation there, my thoughts where fucked as a fanbase and it’s happened sooner than I ever imagined.

To be fair a load of them have had season tickets for years. So it's probably been fucked for years. Ashley was just a convenient excuse for it being shite

If people want continual signings and the ability to pay the wages needed then we have work around FFP and increase revenue vastly in every way possible.   Sadly this is what it is 

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Someone else (like Kanji) who sat through Ashley, etc. should have gotten this role, but the ticket thing is almost certainly overblown. She's probably paying whatever necessary to brokers to get tickets. She's not, at least directly, taking tickets off those with loyalty points.

14 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Ffs :lol:

Been on the FAB about an hour an already having SM posts from 14 years ago dug up 😂

Like I say, I really don’t know why people want to put themselves up for this.