General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Nah the one v Everton is his best imo

That is always my response, but every time I see the goal against Villa I'm blown away by it. You expect him to put his boot through it and he just guides it into the corner. His goal against Everton is a pretty straightforward technique which he executes impeccably. His Villa goal sits well with Cisse's second v Swansea, in that he just decides to do something different.

Nah the one v Everton is his best imo

That is always my response, but every time I see the goal against Villa I'm blown away by it. You expect him to put his boot through it and he just guides it into the corner. His goal against Everton is a pretty straightforward technique which he executes impeccably. His Villa goal sits well with Cisse's second v Swansea, in that he just decides to do something different.

That’s a fair point.

Given

Hughes

Dummett

Coloccini

Lascelles

Lee

Solano

Shelvey

Robert

Shearer

Amoebi

Really struggled in midfield and outside of Rob Lee I’m not really confident with any of them.

Aha sorry, they all had to play together in the same XI! So that XI which we've used most!

Useless!

Newcastle United (1995-96)

(4-4-2): Hislop; Barton, Howey, Peacock, Beresford; Gillespie, Clark, Lee, Ginola; Beardsley, Ferdinand

Used 10 times

Quite incredible that the most we've ever put out the same 11 is 10 times.

Could have sworn Pardew would have higher numbers than that