General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Liam Kennedy

@LiamJKennedy23

·

59m

Hebburn Town striker Cedwyn Scott is on trial with Newcastle United. The prolific non-league striker, also eyed by Sunderland in recent weeks, is spending four weeks with the club's under-23 setup.

He's scored 21 goals in 16 games this season.

Take your pick from Cisse’s first 5 months. He scored some spectacular goals but some of his finishing with others was class. I loved the one on his debut v Villa. The one when he’s leaning back and someone lofts it over Vorm at Swansea too.

Just going to say Cisse's second against Swansea stands out for the way he readjusts himself. but most of his goals stand out for something.

Was the Martins thunderbastard against Spurs in the last decade?

Nope.

Would love to know our XI in that game - I think we had Ramage RB, Moore CB, Huntington LB? Has to be one of our worst starting XIs ever

Had forgotten that Cisse's 2nd against Chelsea prompted these weird noises from Steve Claridge [emoji38]

I really liked Cisse's the following season at home to Southampton, gets forgotten as it wasn't amongst his initial flurry of goals but was an amazing hit and certainly in his top 3 or 4 for us I'd say.

Had forgotten that Cisse's 2nd against Chelsea prompted these weird noises from Steve Claridge [emoji38]

I really liked Cisse's the following season at home to Southampton, gets forgotten as it wasn't amongst his initial flurry of goals but was an amazing hit and certainly in his top 3 or 4 for us I'd say.

That the one on “France day”? Would have been ruled out for offside in the VAR world, probably would have caused a riot.

Was the Martins thunderbastard against Spurs in the last decade?

Nope.

Would love to know our XI in that game - I think we had Ramage RB, Moore CB, Huntington LB? Has to be one of our worst starting XIs ever

Newcastle: Given, Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Pattison, Solano, Butt, Milner, Dyer, Martins, Sibierski.

Subs Not Used: Harper, Edgar, O'Brien, Carroll, Troisi.

Cisse was untouchable when he first came in.

Had a shot conversion rate of 33%, Messi by comparison who was arguably at his absolute peak was only 20%.

He scored arguably the best goal I’ve seen from a header for Senegal too which went largely unnoticed

That the one on “France day”? Would have been ruled out for offside in the VAR world, probably would have caused a riot.

:thup: Was that match aye.

Cisse was untouchable when he first came in.

Had a shot conversion rate of 33%, Messi by comparison who was arguably at his absolute peak was only 20%.

He scored arguably the best goal I’ve seen from a header for Senegal too which went largely unnoticed

From outside the box if I remember correctly.