General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

5 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Aye. He scored 11 in 22 in 14/15. Feel like a lot of people think he was just good in that first mad stint, but a goal every two games is hard to come by.

Especially considering the 2 mongs who managed us that season. Distinct lack of creativity in the side also. 

10 hours ago, Yorkie said:

He was a really strange striker, Cisse. I feel like there was nothing he really excelled at but he had enough movement and finishing ability to nab a lot of important goals. We'd have gone down in 12/13 and 14/15 were it not for his contributions. But they were either side of a season where he scored like two times. :lol: Haven't even mentioned the bit at the beginning. 

He is/was...could pull a superb long range strike just as well as sending it into the upper crowd. Could bury an instinctive lash in the 6 yard box as well as shanking it into the corner. Still, 1 in two cant be argued with, and is difficult to find. Hard to place him really....in some games he looked like he could take on the world and win, and in others looked like a toddler Ameobi

On 12/04/2022 at 07:17, Optimistic Nut said:

Would love for them to bring back the Half-Time Hero next season. Get the likes of Robert, Solano, etc back over.

Jonas for me

Would be a huge statement for him to return to a hero's reception and outlasted those that got rid of him

8 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

This

10 hours ago, joeyt said:

Jonas for me

Would be a huge statement for him to return to a hero's reception and outlasted those that got rid of him

Absolutely this

Not sure where else to post this. Klopp wants the kick off time our game against them pushed back. It's been brought forward to 12.30 for BT. Article doesn't seem to suggest he wants the date changed: https://theathletic.com/news/liverpool-request-newcastle-fixture-to-be-moved-following-klopp-complaint/EH0Lahedi9rv/?source=twitteruk

17 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

My folks got me a £50 voucher to spend in the club shop. Any suggestions?

Keep your powder dry and wait to next seasons gear comes out with a decent sponsor on the front. We could have the best gear in the world but that fun88 looks shit on everything.

Edited by Whitley mag

15 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Not sure where else to post this. Klopp wants the kick off time our game against them pushed back. It's been brought forward to 12.30 for BT. Article doesn't seem to suggest he wants the date changed: https://theathletic.com/news/liverpool-request-newcastle-fixture-to-be-moved-following-klopp-complaint/EH0Lahedi9rv/?source=twitteruk

Hope this has to be agreed by both clubs. If so we should point blank refuse, despite the fact a late saturday ko would be great fun for a variety of reasons.

Edited by Whitley mag

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Hope this has to be agreed by both clubs. If so we should point blank refuse, despite the fact a late saturday ko would be great fun for a variety of reasons.

As long as our knackas don’t sell their tickets to Scousers like in 2019.

23 hours ago, Yorkie said:

My folks got me a £50 voucher to spend in the club shop. Any suggestions?

Grey or Black Castore Newcastle Hoodie. (Like the one Jason Tindall wears on Match Days) £65 and very often on offer. Good quality stuff.

Guest neesy111

Honestly went into the club shop the other week and the choice for gifts is awful compared to other club shops.

18 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Honestly went into the club shop the other week and the choice for gifts is awful compared to other club shops.

Aye, proper sub-par stuff.  Some pencil cases, gloves and teddy bears.