General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

How tf are we going to get through the next two months?

Botman - 3 weeks min

Tonali - 10 months 

Targett - 3 months 

Isak - 3 weeks min

Barnes - 2 months

Murphy - unspecified (probably months)

Anderson - 2 months 

Burn - 2 months

Bruno - Banned for Bournemouth 

and that's assuming we don't pick up anymore, but we are picking up 1-2 a game currently. A few others will be close to yellow card bans again aswell. Longstaff is on 4. Assume Big Joe is on a few. 

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Interview with Nile Ranger in The Athletic. 

Wonder if they ask him why he had a door put in his garage straight into his living room. I mean, normally, if you're posh it's through the utility, if not, the kitchen but why, the lounge. 

Lazy cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Need to start challenging this now as it's so blatant. It's anti competitive and they'll not have a leg to stand on.

Saudi has so many business interests / weight that I’m sure the ‘multiple offers’ aspect isn’t going to be difficult to bypass. No doubt those scouse rats are behind this one. 

13 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

Saudi has so many business interests / weight that I’m sure the ‘multiple offers’ aspect isn’t going to be difficult to bypass. No doubt those scouse rats are behind this one. 

Presumably Citys £310m a season commercial deals over 47 companies will suffer the same fair value hurdles that we do? Especially as about £200m is from Abu Dhabi based companies, not dodgy at all....

9 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Presumably Citys £310m a season commercial deals over 47 companies will suffer the same fair value hurdles that we do? Especially as about £200m is from Abu Dhabi based companies, not dodgy at all....

They won’t, because they’ve already inflated them prior to the rule. They have basically set themselves a high benchmark. 

8 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

They won’t, because they’ve already inflated them prior to the rule. They have basically set themselves a high benchmark. 

115 rule breaches connected to that benchmark seems to suggest otherwise mind

Howay Newcastle United fans.

I can't remember where exactly or if I am permitted if not please excuse my ignorance.

I'll be down in Newcastle between 20th December and 29th December, and I noticed on 26th December Newcastle United are at home to Nottingham Forest, and I'm wondering if there is any reliable sources that I can purchase a match ticket, I don't mind travelling across somewhere public to exchange cash for ticket, I am a member on Newcastle.com as I have ID or whatever it is to identify me but I'm genuinely interested in getting a match ticket for 26th game between Newcastle United and Nottingham Forest at St. James Park

Also, may I ask, would Metro be on on that particular day? I spent Christmas in Newcastle last year and I know on Christmas Day it was not operating for obvious reasons but I can't remember if it was on on Boxing Day.

Thank you for reading/listening

Sean

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

If you’re talking about the players who had the biggest impact on NUFC then sure. If you’re talking about the best player to play his position then he’s in there 

Aye until Isak and Bruno arrived he was probably the most gifted player I'd ever seen for us in the flesh. It's a great tragedy that that player wasn't there ten years prior or later. 

5 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Two centre forwards as our all time best left wingers / left attackers seems somewhat ridiculous.

Surely Solano and Rob Lee have their positions mixed up?

Why’s Batty in twice? Why’s Steve Harper in at all?

45 minutes ago, SteV said:

Two centre forwards as our all time best left wingers / left attackers seems somewhat ridiculous.

Surely Solano and Rob Lee have their positions mixed up?

Why’s Batty in twice? Why’s Steve Harper in at all?

It's a total mess tbh :lol:

About half of the players have a season listed against them and about half have a year. I'm not sure why seasons and years are listed at all tbh, it's daft. 

Andy Cole should say 93/94 as that's the season he scored 41 goals. 92/93 was the promotion season and he didn't sign until February. 

Harper is down as 1993 which is interesting since he didn't make his first team debut until 1998.

Tim Krul is down there as 2006, he didn't make his debut until the November. It was also the only game he played that season. Admittedly it was versus Palermo in THAT game, but it's one game. 

Peter Beardsley listed as 1996 when that's when he had been shifted out to the wing and was becoming more of a bit-part player a year before being transferred to Bolton. 93-95 were more his prime years for us in his second spell. 

As solid and underrated as Darren Peacock was I don't think I've ever seen him in an all-time NUFC 11, and I think there are good reasons for that. 

No Jackie Milburn. No Malcolm Mcdonald. Which would be fine if it was a modern 11 but he's got the likes of Hughie Gallacher in there. 

The positions are just all wrong, won't explain why as you all have eyes. 

I could probably keep going, the more you look the more you notice :lol:

Edited by Interpolic