General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Comparison to last time we were in the Championship.

CtwOK4zWAAAf-fM.jpg:large

We lost our 12th and 13th games then, so we could well be ahead by the end of the month.

Yeah, I've just been looking at that myself. Basically, win any of our next two games and we'll be a head of where we were last time.

Seems like we've got a new look online ticket office.

Edited: I've posted in the ticket office part on here as well but as a lot of people don't read that, NUFC announced this morning that Barnsley will go on general sale. It'll be the first time in over 5 years away tickets have been made available to general sale and backs up their promise in the last fans forum. 800 seats remained this morning from the 5,500 allocation.

Edited: I've posted in the ticket office part on here as well but as a lot of people don't read that, NUFC announced this morning that Barnsley will go on general sale. It'll be the first time in over 5 years away tickets have been made available to general sale and backs up their promise in the last fans forum. 800 seats remained this morning from the 5,500 allocation.

The whole website is eventually being done. I've just had a quick look on and it looks cleaner, bit of a shame you can't pick out the seats like you used to be able too. The old way was based on flash which meant people on iPhones couldn't buy a ticket online, and now both Chrome and Safari have automatically turned off flash in their latest updates. All in all it meant that NUFC had to move away from a flash based system in order to sell tickets online.

The whole website is eventually being done. I've just had a quick look on and it looks cleaner, bit of a shame you can't pick out the seats like you used to be able too. The old way was based on flash which meant people on iPhones couldn't buy a ticket online, and now both Chrome and Safari have automatically turned off flash in their latest updates. All in all it meant that NUFC had to move away from a flash based system in order to sell tickets online.

You can.

I meant pick them out like you could previously, now you just select stand, then area.

and then you select which seat you want from the ones available in that area. I've just been looking. It's just the same as it used to be only looks slightly different.

I meant pick them out like you could previously, now you just select stand, then area.

and then you select which seat you want from the ones available in that area. I've just been looking. It's just the same as it used to be only looks slightly different.

It goes stand, section, block, then when you click tickets it generates one for you.

It goes stand, section, block, then when you click tickets it generates one for you.

Are you on about away tickets here, if so then yes, you can't select where you sit at an away match.

But if you are selecting home tickets you can select your seat just as you could on the old website.

Are you on about away tickets here, if so then yes, you can't select where you sit at an away match.

But if you are selecting home tickets you can select your seat just as you could on the old website.

No, home tickets.

Former Newcastle United favourite , Kieron Dyer, believes relegation was the best thing that could have happened to his former club.

Dyer, who played 190 times for Newcastle United, scoring 23 times, was part of the Bobby Robson side who brought Champions League football to Tyneside, but since leaving in 2007 the club has spectacularly fallen from grace.

However, since the appointment of Rafa Benitez the positivity around the club has grown substantially and is akin to the famous eras of Robson and Kevin Keegan.

And while the ‘Rafa rebuild’ is beginning in the Championship, Dyer believes that relegation was the best thing that could have happened to the club, predicting they will get promoted and never come back down.

Speaking on Sky Sports’ Goals on Sunday, Dyer said: “I think that it was the best thing that they (Newcastle) went down because they’ve now got a manager who will run the club.

“They will go straight back up and probably won’t go down ever again.

“I think Norwich and Newcastle will run away with the league.”

Dyer also spoke fondly of former Newcastle and England manager, Keving Keegan on the show. Discussing whether England players get picked on reputation rather than form, Dyer admitted that he never had such problems while Keegan was in charge of the national side.

“I think the problem with England, even when I was playing and still today, is it’s picked on reputation and not on form and it’s got to be a brave manager who breaks that mould,” Dyer said.

“Kevin Keegan was one of those managers who were a bit off the cuff. If you trained well, he played you.

“I turned up for the England v Luxembourg game and I wasn’t in his plans but I was in the squad, but because I had a good week in training he played me from the start.”