General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Not happy about that boxing day change. Looks like i'll be fucking arseholed sitting in my seat after a full day on the drink.

Was hoping it stayed at 3pm so I could do the majority of my drinking after the game and not before.

Might still travel up for Sheff Wed on Boxing Day.  But I'm a bit undecided.  Sounds bad, but with it now being on TV, I'm not sure I can be arsed with the journey. 

Forest away suits me.  I can rarely make Saturday games, so I think I'll try to get to that one.  Never been to the City Ground either and it's been on my list for a while.

So annoying that they can change the kick off times with less than 8 weeks to go. If we'd have waited for the announcment today the Nottingham train tickets would cost us £90-100ish return whereas we paid £45 return a few weeks ago when they first came out.

Knew there was a chance of it being moved but anytime on the Saturday/Sunday would have still been fine, had to be fucking Friday night.

Guest neesy111

So annoying that they can change the kick off times with less than 8 weeks to go. If we'd have waited for the announcment today the Nottingham train tickets would cost us £90-100ish return whereas we paid £45 return a few weeks ago when they first came out.

Knew there was a chance of it being moved but anytime on the Saturday/Sunday would have still been fine, had to be fucking Friday night.

I'd say the train companies are more to blame, hate how train tickets go on sale ridiculous amount of time ahead which means you need to plan trips like 3-4 months in advance.

f***ing joke, that. Boxing Day tradition in our family if there's a home game is a few scoops, the match then a curry.

Totally ruined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Write to the FA mate

Knew there was a chance of it being moved but anytime on the Saturday/Sunday would have still been fine, had to be f***ing Friday night.

I'd say the train companies are more to blame, hate how train tickets go on sale ridiculous amount of time ahead which means you need to plan trips like 3-4 months in advance.

Aye, there is that as well. We knew if we'd have waited til the TV games were announced we'd end up having to pay 2x or 3x for the tickets so it was just the chance we had to take :(

Guest neesy111

When do the overseas TV announce games that they show, such as Rotherham away last weekend?

A few days before.

When do the overseas TV announce games that they show, such as Rotherham away last weekend?

A few days before.

Rotherham was announced about a week and a half ago.

I read that it was going to be televised weeks ago. Possibly on here.