General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

How are they allowed to do this with an away game?  I know they always have home games beamed back but always thought it was something to do with to the game being played at SJP and being streamed within SJP.

Didn't realise they could do it with any game.  Why not do it all the time?

Cost + Demand.

Guest neesy111

Wonder if they'll be using more than one camera? I doubt it.

Nah, it'll be just a feed from there camera.  Possibly with radio commentary.

Only had tickets available for the Terrace when I went in, dunno if that means they've already sold out on Nine Bar.

Yeah they are. I went in a couple of hours ago, they had about 400 left.

Just got a couple online this morning for 9 bar

Only had tickets available for the Terrace when I went in, dunno if that means they've already sold out on Nine Bar.

Yeah they are. I went in a couple of hours ago, they had about 400 left.

Just got a couple online this morning for 9 bar

The guy at the ticket office lied then.

It looks like we have sold the ticket for the Barnsley Beam back in 9 bar and the Terrace. Online is now only showing tickets for the Leazers sports bar, which means they have had to add another bar to show the match.

Guest neesy111

It's illegal to show live football at 3pm on a Saturday in the UK, unless it's in the stadium the game is being played

You can get exemptions from that.  Always remember the beam backs they did for all NUFC games at the old odeon.

Checking our fixtures over the next few weeks and if we beat Preston in round 4 of the cup, the 5th round begins week commencing 28th November.

We play Nottingham Forest on the Friday night (moved for Sky), would their be any chance of this being changed? Or would we just get the Tuesday slot no matter what and the Friday game would stay unchanged?

Guest neesy111

Checking our fixtures over the next few weeks and if we beat Preston in round 4 of the cup, the 5th round begins week commencing 28th November.

We play Nottingham Forest on the Friday night (moved for Sky), would their be any chance of this being changed? Or would we just get the Tuesday slot no matter what and the Friday game would stay unchanged?

Once a games moved for TV it won't be getting moved again.