General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Anyone know if i purchase tickets for Brentford online that Ill receive them by post by Friday? I cant select an option for pick up and im travelling up Friday night

They are normally quick on their delivery of home tickets in fairness to the club.

Anyone know if i purchase tickets for Brentford online that Ill receive them by post by Friday? I cant select an option for pick up and im travelling up Friday night

If they aren't on your doorstep by the time you set off on Friday, ring the club and explain and I'm sure if you take some ID and the credit/debit card that you bought the tickets with online to the box office on Saturday before kick off, they'll provide you with tickets to get in.

They are normally quick on their delivery of home tickets in fairness to the club.

Ordered my Preston cup ticket online last Monday, which hasn't came yet.  :dontknow:

If they aren't on your doorstep by the time you set off on Friday, ring the club and explain and I'm sure if you take some ID and the credit/debit card that you bought the tickets with online to the box office on Saturday before kick off, they'll provide you with tickets to get in.

I had a colleague down from Aberdeen just recently who did exactly this as they had been delivered to his address in Aberdeen but he was already down here.

The best thing to do is wait until Wednesday to order them and then the only option available will be to collect them at the ground.

Guest neesy111

Forest (h) moved to 30th December. 7:45pm kick off.

Rather than NYE? It on TV aswell?

*edit* Due to some winter carnival at the same time in town.

It's not on TV.

What an odd decision to beam back the game where we"re going to have our biggest away following of the season. Hardly people being shut oit and the game in high demand, with that amount of tickets the majority of people who want to go are going.

Make far more sense to beam back a game like Burton Albion, Brentford, Forest or Ipswich away where the allocations are quite to very small and people who want to go will actually be unable to get a ticket.

Weird

What an odd decision to beam back the game where we"re going to have our biggest away following of the season. Hardly people being shut oit and the game in high demand, with that amount of tickets the majority of people who want to go are going.

Make far more sense to beam back a game like Burton Albion, Brentford, Forest or Ipswich away where the allocations are quite to very small and people who want to go will actually be unable to get a ticket.

Weird

It is a sellout and there's probably a lot of people who couldn't go with it being midweek.

How are they allowed to do this with an away game?  I know they always have home games beamed back but always thought it was something to do with to the game being played at SJP and being streamed within SJP.

Didn't realise they could do it with any game.  Why not do it all the time?