General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Best areas to sit at SJP for atmosphere these days?

Gallowgate, as near to the SE Corner as possible.

You can hear a pin drop in the Gallowgate West Corner, so avoid that if atmosphere is your thing.

:thup:

Best areas to sit at SJP for atmosphere these days?

Stadium Of Light.

:lol:

Stawberry Corner, though mate. I'm in Block L in the East Stand, and even there the atmosphere is canny, albeit all the noise is coming from the Strawberry Corner, but it's close enough. Plus you get a cracking view of the match.

Guest neesy111

Anyone else had a problem logging in on the new ticket website? When I enter my details (email address & password) it comes up with "We are currently not able to log you in".

Works fine for me. I quite like it.

That's not even a new website, it's just some UI tweaks for now.  Underlying backend will be the same.

Chuffed that Forest away has been moved to a Friday night after I've already organised Saturday/Sunday trains.

Any chance of getting a refund from the Trainline? If not I guess it's going down for a night out in Nottingham :lol:

Surprised the Burton game is not on TV.  I would have thought they would be desperate to see us get beat in that game as Nigel Clough has had a few cup upsets in the past and no doubt, they will treat that game in that way.

Get in! Loving the Boxing Day change from a selfish point of view. On night shift Christmas Eve and Day, then my original plan was to bomb up to Gateshead from Southampton as quick as I could in time for kick off.

Now I can have a couple of hours kip and drive up, go see my family then head out for the match  :D