General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Howaythetoon

Interesting and uncanny in parts as to how things are today as a club...

Cracking watch. :thup:

Aye, I was quite saddened watching it because for decades this great club of ours was ran like a corner shop prior to SJH. There are similar parallels to today again sadly. I know a lot of older generation fans never quite forgave Beardsley for leaving when he did and the way he did, but if what he says is true which I have no reason not to believe, it seems the club fucked over players regularly. Bent bastards.

SJH gets a raw deal from sections of the support, but for me he fucking saved us from a hell hole and although he was well compensated money wise, he fucking deserved it. Its his cunt of a son and FS that didn't and any other hanger ons.

Guest firetotheworks

There'll be a distinct lack of older players, Milburn and Supermac aside.

Guaranteed that someone like Speed or Cabaye will be inexplicably in there imo.

Voted for the following based on what I've seen and what I've read about these players. Mix of impact on the club and talent. Struggled the most with the fullbacks and forwards (for different reasons).

Given

McCracken

Brennan

Moncur

McMichael

Beardsley

Green

Harvey

Gallacher

Millburn

Shearer

And my favorite memory from the last 125 years:

The day that Mike Ashley sold the club, whenever that day comes.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyone know what the oldest video footage of us is? First goal preserved on video?

Ask Mick, I'm sure he has some on VHS.

The love-in on the Facebook feed is cringeworthy. Praising his loyalty, etc. He was shit and the only reason he was here so long was because no fucker would take him (Stoke decided against him after a loan spell when all they had was Fuller & Sidibe ffs) and a failed medical at Ipswich when terms had been agreed.

The love-in on the Facebook feed is cringeworthy. Praising his loyalty, etc. He was s*** and the only reason he was here so long was because no f***er would take him (Stoke decided against him after a loan spell when all they had was Fuller & Sidibe ffs) and a failed medical at Ipswich when terms had been agreed.

Think it’s time for some airbrushing of previous frustrations/rose tinted specs re wor shola; feel nothing but warmth for the man now.

The love-in on the Facebook feed is cringeworthy. Praising his loyalty, etc. He was s*** and the only reason he was here so long was because no f***er would take him (Stoke decided against him after a loan spell when all they had was Fuller & Sidibe ffs) and a failed medical at Ipswich when terms had been agreed.

Think it’s time for some airbrushing of previous frustrations/rose tinted specs re wor shola; feel nothing but warmth for the man now.

That's only because he's fucked off.