General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, it looks like somewhere inbetween The Earl of Pitt Street and the General Hospital looking at that image. Probably Stanhope Street.

No part season tickets to be made available for this season. My brother has just been to the ticket office looking at buying a couple for him and his son and was told there aren't enough spare seats to allow for part season ticket sales this year because they need to keep so many back for members/public sales.

No part season tickets to be made available for this season. My brother has just been to the ticket office looking at buying a couple for him and his son and was told there aren't enough spare seats to allow for part season ticket sales this year because they need to keep so many back for members/public sales.

Mental! Imagine if we had a team like Man City?! Potential is humongous! Howay Amanda!

Is it just me, or does this smack of a blitzkrieg build strategy? Buy land to build a community asset, then use that initiative to prime the land around for other intentions.

If they were a private developer then I guess you may have a point, however they are a local charity that focus on community causes.

Is it just me, or does this smack of a blitzkrieg build strategy? Buy land to build a community asset, then use that initiative to prime the land around for other intentions.

No idea but there's already a tremendous amount of building work next to that site by the University & new Science Central initiative.

Nah, it looks like somewhere inbetween The Earl of Pitt Street and the General Hospital looking at that image. Probably Stanhope Street.

Should knock the rest of Fenham down whilst theyre at it. Kamal's can stay though.

Should knock the rest of Fenham down whilst theyre at it. Kamal's can stay though.

Keep Shola's owld house standing though. Can be made into a museum. The Magical Mackem Slayer's Mystery Tour. Maybe it can have an exhibition of hats.

"A luv wearin hats, yav got different shapes and sizes of hats I luv wearin"

http://i68.tinypic.com/dbnz2a.png

Just a favour, but does anyone know if you can buy a poster with the "Howay the Lads" banner in half white and half black like the stairs in the tunnel at SJP? I can print at A3+ at home, so if anyone has a digital copy of the image with a decent resolution, I could print it out. I'd quite like it above my stairs. I don't live in the UK so most folks won't know what it is to take the mick.

Like this, only much higher resolution.

uREYVcyA.jpg

UNITED TO SET NOTABLE ATTENDANCE FEAT ON SATURDAY

Saturday's game against Watford is already sold out, with more than 52,000 supporters set to pack St. James' Park.

And that means Newcastle will start the season with seven consecutive home league crowds of more than 51,000 for the first time since 2005/06.

Read more: https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/united-to-set-notable-attendance-feat-on-saturday