Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I need to know what the thing Howe said that made his position untenable was. 

It's was just Eddie hoped the situation was resolved quickly as ashworth had access to all transfer plans and our budget.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It says in the article - a comment about Ashworth having access to nufc transfer plans.

He agreed with the suggestion it was a concern that Ashworth still had access to Newcastle's transfer plans and financial information, and called for a swift resolution to the situation.

Ashworth believed this left him unable to work for the club. In reality, he had already accepted an offer from Man United.

edit. Forgot to add; worra cunt.

Edited by BoSelecta

1 minute ago, pubteam said:

It's was just Eddie hoped the situation was resolved quickly as ashworth had access to all transfer plans and our budget.

IIRC, according to that email he sent to himself, that was after Ashworth had already told Man United he wanted to join them. :lol: What a hapless nugget

Bet this trowel shagger books Teams calls with himself to look busy and avoid doing owt but pretending to be a cog nonce.

State of him, Ratcunt and Red Cafe.

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

His hair is shite

15 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: If this dipshit was the centre of our wheel it's a miracle we didn't go careering in to a ditch week one.

IMG_1092.thumb.jpeg.029afc9201ffb8c50f204a09ea291186.jpeg

4 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Bet this trowel shagger books Teams calls with himself to look busy and avoid doing owt but pretending to be a cog nonce.

State of him, Ratcunt and Red Cafe.

I know a few where I work that do this when they're "Working from home"

17 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: If this dipshit was the centre of our wheel it's a miracle we didn't go careering in to a ditch week one.

Have more faith in Katie price with the wheel

Club releasing all this info to Hope to strengthen their hand in negotiations with Man Utd. I love it.

Craig Hope proper nailing him. The little fucking cunt.

4 minutes ago, OCK said:

I know a few where I work that do this when they're "Working from home"

That says as much about your workplace as it does your colleagues

Posted (edited)

So given his alleged poor character, it isn't beyond the realms of possibiltiy he would instantly spill the beans on all of our potential transfer dealings. Garden Gulag for life. 

Edited by OCK

As I understand it, in the UK you have the right as an employer to monitor emails as long as the intrusion is minimised, justifiable and has been documented. I would say that the fear of sharing proprietary information is a justified reason to keep an eye on things. And now that it's been proven that he's not to be trusted, I think the monitoring becomes even more justifiable. It's interesting that Eddie Howe talked about how it wasn't ideal for Ashworth to still have access to club information while his position was unclear, that would have happened a week after Ashworth sent himself the Berrada email. I wonder how long the club has known about all of this - and how much that's played into us refusing to budge in negotiations with Manchester United.

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Here's the press conference, he's asked about Ashworth at the beginning but 19:00 Is the relevant question and answer from that article. Might be something later in the conference I haven't listed to it all, just sped through looking for questions about Ashworth on subtitles.

No formal approach for him had been made at that point, though the Mail's article that day says "We understand Ashworth has an informal agreement with Man United and their incoming co-owners Ineos. He is now waiting for them to make an official approach and agree a compensation package with his current employers."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13091357/Get-Ashworth-Eddie-Howe-fears-Man-United-sporting-director-waiting-Dan-access-Newcastles-secrets-admits-concerns-intelligence-transfer-targets.html

4 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Just needs Dennis Wise and Les Ferdinand to come along and vandalise his garden now.

Hoping Wise rips up his tulips and Sir Les leaves a steaming turd in his watering can.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Memphis said:

As I understand it, in the UK you have the right as an employer to monitor emails as long as the intrusion is minimised, justifiable and has been documented. I would say that the fear of sharing proprietary information is a justified reason to keep an eye on things. And now that it's been proven that he's not to be trusted, I think the monitoring becomes even more justifiable. It's interesting that Eddie Howe talked about how it wasn't ideal for Ashworth to still have access to club information while his position was unclear, that would have happened a week after Ashworth sent himself the Berrada email. I wonder how long the club has known about all of this - and how much that's played into us refusing to budge in negotiations with Manchester United.

The suggestion is that it came up while we were preparing for potential arbitration, in which case I'd say we're fairly well covered in terms of being allowed to check/monitor emails.

I also think this helps us in arbitration - he's shown he can't be trusted therefore enforcing an extended period of gardening leave was, in hindsight, a sensible decision. 

Edited by Keegans Export

Don’t think this cunt has a leg to stand on. Was negotiating behind our backs, Man U didn’t seek our permission to talk to him, he accepted the Man U job a week before the claim that Howe’s comments made his position untenable thus a proven liar, states he was fired yet he still accepts a salary.

Fuck him now like, I wonder if he was feeding the press stories about Howe to undermine him ? 

I want him to rot now like, don't deal with Man U just let him suffer in his garden, worra cunt.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Club releasing all this info to Hope to strengthen their hand in negotiations with Man Utd. I love it.

Craig Hope proper nailing him. The little fucking cunt.

Hope’s relentless when he decides to stick the knife in to someone.

You know there’s probably more to come as well.

Edited by SteV