Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

wonder if he really thinks of joining Man Utd, then how much is he working on the January transfer window.. is he doing a sabotage in some way to stop a big rival of Man Utd.

I really hope we working hard for weeks already on January deals but hard to see Ashworth trying hard to strengthen us if he is looking to join a direct rival.

not an ideal sitution.

18 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

I don't think he's prepared us well for this season, i understand buliding and having a long-term plan but needed to focus on a huge season in front of him first.

But say we didn't have an injury crisis, were sat 2nd in the league and there wasn't any noise about him leaving.

Would we be giving him the credit? 

8 hours ago, TBG said:

But say we didn't have an injury crisis, were sat 2nd in the league and there wasn't any noise about him leaving.

Would we be giving him the credit? 

What pathetic analogy. Are we trying to sympathies with one block who thinks of himself high or our dire situation?

Apparently sat on a recliner in his hallway at home keeping his wife on her toes in the kitchen, checking she's upto speed with the veg etc etc. 

Getting regular reports off the grandkids in the lounge whilst they open the presents, grading them in order of likely cost and estimated pleasure to be had from. Then having the in-laws keeping him upto date with thier arrival time status whilst simultaneously going through his phone and pile of Xmas cards, cross referencing for next years post. 

The wheel keeps on turning 💪

Merry Xmas Dan the Man

I do wonder if he stock might’ve fallen a bit, hence the links to Man Utd. If he and his team are responsible for identifying and researching the players we buy, the Tonali debacle reflects terribly on him, as does Lewis’s apparent unreadiness for first team action. Pure speculation but who knows?!

15 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

I do wonder if he stock might’ve fallen a bit, hence the links to Man Utd. If he and his team are responsible for identifying and researching the players we buy, the Tonali debacle reflects terribly on him, as does Lewis’s apparent unreadiness for first team action. Pure speculation but who knows?!

The Tonali situation doesn't reflect badly on him at all.