Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

5 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

We’ve placed him on gardening leave today.

Nowt much out there but daffodils, snowdrops and crocus at the minute 

Gets more soil under his nails than Monty Don this cunt 

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Cunt can stay there until 2026, while he watches homes under the hammer.

Can get fucked with that, we have a training ground, and a stadium pitch that would come under the remit of gardening.

Edited by Stifler

58 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Shown his true colours now the little skank, hope he gets warts on his willy

He's always chased what he think is the best combination of job freedom, project and money. Don't understand how anyone can be butthurt or surprised by this.

Just hope when he's gone, we're satisfied with compensation for losing his services and the person taking over. Considering the people we've brought like Ashworth himself, Eales and the guy (from Arsenal?) responsible for partnership/sponsorship deals already I'm confident we'll get it right.

Just imagine trying to slow-roll the richest fuckers on the planet :lol:

Let's see how that business deal goes for Man U. Trying to scam a deal with the nastiest and richest cunts on the face of the earth, yeah let's see how that one plays out

With the importance of this role and the sheer amount of proprietary knowledge he would have, I'm not surprised we baked in a massive gardening leave into his contract. Him leaving immediately would damage us greatly in the short term simply from an information standpoint. I'm thrilled to see us taking a hard stance. PIF will have no problem paying him for putting his career on hold if it means keeping our secrets from them until 2026. Money well spent.