Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Just now, gbandit said:

It does have the feeling that Jim’s main footballing knowledge / belief is “But this is Manchester United”

Thats clearly how he views everything through an entitled lens. The Brexit-loving clown 

Reminds me of the Venky's coming in and not knowing you can be relegated from the league.

The fuckers don't believe we can put him on gardening leave for 20 months. Do they know nothing about contract law and that this period of time is obviously written into the contract HE signed. They also seem to think we will only get 5 million, well they obviously don't consider who owns our club and that they have a reputation of being ruthless at business. 

16 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Might have to be their new DoF at this rate. 

He been sniffing his chemicals before he did this interview or something? [emoji38]

This interview seems more like a news of the world type expose with fake Arab sheiks. For a billionaire Radcliffe seems a bit thick.

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

The alternative is the Glazers though. :lol:

Don't forget the alternative where you get stuck with the Glazers AND Sir Ratched

:)

4 minutes ago, pubteam said:

This interview seems more like a news of the world type expose with fake Arab sheiks. For a billionaire Radcliffe seems a bit thick.

I think he's just out of touch with reality, without going into to much detail, I was in a meeting last week about an investment a guy wanted to make. His opening statement was " if money was no object what would you like" after we told him he left it to his minions to sort.......radio silence since.

I’m just thinking about the comparison he makes with Barera, I don’t remember seeing anything about that until it was announced (I could be wrong like) but for months theres been links about Ashworth which will no doubt have been leaked from their camp. 
At best it’s disrespectful. 

2 hours ago, Andy84 said:

Romano absolutely bugs the shit out of me

but I can’t quite put my finger on why 

Because he loves giving the big six a reach around? He is definitely on the payroll of Man U and Chelsea, he posts about them in this fawning way every time and every decision made by them is spun positively.

He also seems to be first with the story whenever Man U want to brief against one of their own players like Sancho. 

Imagine what he's gonna be like when it's time to spend coin on players and selling club quote them there value of a player. The player wants to come why are they making this difficult 😂 

As if Manchester red fans would just be happy to let one of their top guys (if they have any) just easily move to Liverpool for example. I'm not the sharpest knife, but fuck me the hardcore online based abroad fanbase of them lot are thick as could be.

We never really used to have them all posting on anything related to us, I can't handle reading it all anymore bloody lunatics.

I hope we negotiate the price down, to something that's still pretty ridiculous, and that he remains on leave until next season begins. Nothing else would be fair really, there's no way we don't deserve decent compensation, and there's absolutely NO FUCKING WAY he should be starting a job for them before that transfer window slams shut.

Then we can just move on and find someone that loves being part of it. Can't help but love the idea of the Brentford guy, because you just know he would put absolutely everything into it, and also seems to have done a good job so far.

p.s. Fuck Dan Ashworth.

6 minutes ago, PCW1983 said:

He’s 72, he ain’t got long left anyways. Going on about 3 years…that’s likely to be 30% of his remaining life

Fucking hell [emoji38]

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

Hope this judas pricks himself on bamble thorns

Hope Ashworth has endless Japanese knotweed in his geet huge garden the snivelling rat...and he's still dealing with it in 2026 as Jim Rat has weakened Man U to also rans in the bottom half.

1 minute ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Hope Ashworth has endless Japanese knotweed in his geet huge garden the snivelling rat...and he's still dealing with it in 2026 as Jim Rat has weakened Man U to also rans in the bottom half.

Or a cheery tree from poundstretcher, I planted one a couple of years ago and the fucking thing is 16ft high, the roots come out all over my garden, my Polish neighbours are not happy.

it’s hilarious to me as apparently Ashworth didn’t tell him about the garden leave clause, hence such silly response. He might really be told that just pay 5m compensation and he could have Dan immediately 

Probably a trap setting up by Ashworth lol