Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

I do not, but that doesn't mean I can't respond to your posts and call you out for being a hypocrite.

@Berbaclass, you do you pet.

Don't see me posting post after post on here like your mate. As I've said before I usually pay no attention to anything you say. You're just a typical Man U fan to me. 

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Have a look at the source, certainly wouldn't pay any attention to that

It's what I'm expecting and will be ok with it. The sooner they want him the more it'll cost but not before the end of the next window anyway

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Let’s be honest here, we don't know if this is the case at all. He may well be the best in class.

Class profile pic fair play [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Don't see me posting post after post on here like your mate. As I've said before I usually pay no attention to anything you say. You're just a typical Man U fan to me. 

Do you really think I give two fucks what you think

Ratcliffe has form for shooting from the hip (wiki paint him as a cunt). Mind if it comes to cunt owners top trumps we’d probably walk it. 

I’ve got no issue with them headhunting ashworth. We did exactly the same but paid up.  manu need to do the same.

We do need to apply the same principles manu applied to us the last time we tried to do business though. £10-15m is fair price for a club that were up with the biggest in the world a decade ago, who desperately need him to help rebuild from the foundations up. 

24 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

I assume any compromise would be reduced compo (like £10m mark) and he takes up position 1st September. So it mitigates our transfer business in summer and means Man Utd have to wait out a crucial summer window. 

Agreed, he's going nowhere until September regardless of how much they offer. Howe's comments about his knowledge of our summer plans allude to this too.

45 minutes ago, Pilko said:

We're set to compromise apparently.

It's still £20m or 18 months sat on his arse, but we'll let him keep his NUFC keyring as a keepsake.

Fuck that, I demand that keyring is returned.

Whatever happens, I just hope we get some more gems from the Rat in the coming months. I’ve had a grown up conversation with myself today and decided I’m going to have a tub of ice cream later 

54 minutes ago, Pilko said:

We're set to compromise apparently.

It's still £20m or 18 months sat on his arse, but we'll let him keep his NUFC keyring as a keepsake.

Nah this is breaking point for me tbh. I don't even get a keyring for being a member anymore and this turncoat gets to keep his? Not on at all, this. 

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Whatever happens, I just hope we get some more gems from the Rat in the coming months. I’ve had a grown up conversation with myself today and decided I’m going to have a tub of ice cream later 

I hope the shop were adult about you taking it and didn't expect recompense.

39 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Lets be honest here, we don't know if this is the case at all. He may well be the best in class.

I guess we will see by how quickly it’s resolved and how much is paid. £20m for best in class in his role seems a bargain. 

I expect we’ll settle on a lowish 8 figure number and he starts around September. It’s worth noting that Newcastle have been the professionals in this. Man U have been leaking everything and doing a deal with Ashworth behind our backs, and now Ratcliffe, perhaps still sore at having his pants taken down by the Glazers, has gone all Joe Kinnear in the press. All Newcastle have done is release a standard statement and give an opening price.

Edited by Kimbo

This has become so tedious, the daft thing is I don't think many of our fans even care that Ashworth wants to leave , its the way Man United are going about it that is winding people up. If they want him then they pay for him, simple as. Its like them coming in for Bruno in the summer getting Bruno to hoy a transfer request it but then refusing to pay his 100 million release clause and offering 20 million instead.

Edited by Geogaddi

The irony of the manure fans calling us a small club and shouting 'we're back' for employing someone, yet when we got him from Brighton we were just, ooh that's nice, let's see what he's got about him. 

They are sadly mistaken if thry think he'll solve all their problems, I'd argue at this stage, and going off his time here and how Brighton have faired without him, that he'll have very little impact at all, especially amongst all the chaos and power struggle that await them.

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

the daft thing is I don't think many of our fans even care that Ashworth wants to leave

Exactly right, who wants someone who doesn't want to be here. Be class if Howe has a little dig again tomorrow.

Sooner Jim figures out he's been used for his money and will have little to say on matters, unless he pays for it hinself, the better for that club. But I think he's too pig headed and the clash will spew out even more toxicity there. Ashworth is a fool to even consider it, though I get we've sidelined him since his fuck up with Tonali, and he knows its a long way back from that if he stays here.