Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 54 said:

Took the ballsy decision of swapping out Haaland with Julien Alvarez, looking forward to it spectacularly backfiring :lol:

I really wanted to take out Haaland aswell, but I don't have the balls[emoji38]

24 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Same, logically he needs to come out. But he’ll obvs get a hat trick if I do it. 

There is no logic about it, City have Brighton at home next who have conceded more than Luton, you'd back him against Man U and then he has Bournemouth. He's getting 21 points minimum across those 3 fixtures.

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yeah true, part of the reason I left it. Just mean he’s not exactly on great form, and other players could outscore him. Which never used to be the case. 

2 poor games, without Rodri and one against Arsenal. Dont over think it, hes smashing it this weekend.

I was a Spurs concession away from a legendary week. Only two people in my mates league captained Haaland as well. 

Could have been on for 125ish if Villa and Spurs had held out, but still a great week. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Seems loads of people uncaptained Haaland this week, certainly in the leagues I'm in anyway. Glad I stuck with him.

Reckon I'm on for 76-78pts after bonuses are allocated from that last game, which on looking at those around me in the work league seems to be a good score for this week. A lot of 55-65 scores.