Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

If anyone is interested in joining a £10 entry league with staggered winnings for 1st - 3rd place let me know & I'll send through the league code. There's a couple of others from the forum joining.

Final adjustments made. Feel like I'm making a big mistake having Anderson in there but he's cheap at 4.5M considering he could well start the first 2/3 games. Maddison will probably be the first to be transferred out if Spurs are awful in their first game.

Screenshot_20230810_093317_Chrome.thumb.jpg.14c4c0aa42c5a880d0c439072aa03e5d.jpg

Our work league (~30 people) is operating slightly differently this year; £20 in with a tenner to the highest point-scorer each gameweek, with the rest of the kitty shared across the podium places at the end, as normal. Should keep it competitive all through the season, even if the top places are beyond reach.

18 hours ago, 54 said:

Went through my team again and made a fair few changes, i've gone quite heavy on Brighton and Arsenal to start the season as both their opening 4/5 games are really favorable. Think Pedro at 5.5 could be a steal come the end of the season. I want to try and get Odegaard in somehow, but not sure how,  I also needed a throwaway 4.5 midfielder so took a punt on Anderson, as he's likely to get a fair bit of game time this season and has looked decent in pre-season, so it a logical squad filler.

34e100b89247e5ef10d9fbdca38344d4.png

Think that looks balanced, though I want to get one of Bruno Fernandes or Rashford in, and i'm not sure how. I am also completely depleted with funds so doesn't give me much wiggle room going forward.

You sure you wanna go with Pickford??