Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Anyone else still waiting for their membership pack? 

I appreciate people want what they’ve paid for, but honestly, they’ll be shite. Barely worth having unless you want to pass on to a child as a gift.

Yeah, always some but you have to be online in the morning to be sure. 

Lucky I work in an office job where I can have the website open, other people might be finding it a bit harder. My brother walks around interacting with people all day and he can’t really buy tickets. 

Generally easy to get a hold of a ticket if you're ready to go before 10am. Getting a hold of two together can be a challenge if you're further down the queue. Was number 4000 odd this morning, got in round 10:30am, and there were barely any sections left with two seats together.

44 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

As the sensible people said at the start of the season, if you’re online when the tickets go on sale then you’ll have no problems.

Yeah because they stopped selling memberships. These ‘sensible people’ had no clue they were going to cap memberships 

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

Yeah because they stopped selling memberships. These ‘sensible people’ had no clue they were going to cap memberships 

Was always going to be a risk when 30,000+ were in the queue for 1000 STs. I was surprised they capped it, but people did have a few weeks to get a hold of one.

53 minutes ago, gdm said:

Anyone who genuinely wants a ticket would be hard pressed to have either not bought a membership or know a ST holder who would sort them out.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

20 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Anyone who genuinely wants a ticket would be hard pressed to have either not bought a membership or know a ST holder who would sort them out.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Already been a few on here who thought they could get a membership but missed out. If we go on a great run and are pushing for the European positions come the later part of season even more and more people will want to go and some will miss out. That’s just the nature of a successful side. 

as it stands it’s a good thing no one seems to be missing out so dunno why you feel it necessary to have pot shots at the people that were concerned with the ‘sensible people’ comment. Not much need for it tbh 

Edited by gdm

23 minutes ago, Rich said:

Does a day go by where you don't argue with people across multiple threads? :lol:

:lol: come on, I wasn’t the one basically calling people stupid. Anyway I see it as discussion mostly I don’t think I’ve had much of a bad word with anyone. 

• 2 weeks later...

That’s pretty bad that there is still nothing arriving for you lot after that amount of time. The club must have just been swamped with demand this year!

I decided to just roll the dice on the tickets I need. Have linked the three members of my family to my account and just going to get them when they go on general sale. Let’s see how lucky I can be :)

8 minutes ago, DoricGinola said:

I noticed it's down to one ticket per membership now which means I need another membership - impossible because they are sold out. Everton trip out the window now then

You can link your membership to a mates though and get 2 tickets and get them next to each other as well.

8 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Still waiting membership pack. Regardless of how underwhelming it may be, that is pretty shoddy. Must be about six weeks now? 

Same 

• 2 weeks later...