Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

11 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Any one not receive there membership cards yet ? Ordered mine the day they went on sale have no word 

Don’t think any one has received their membership pack yet. I’m not sure there is a membership card tho 

On 18/07/2022 at 19:12, Big River said:

if you PM me your address, I’ll happily send her the badges from this/last season!

At the risk of making him blush, the bairn received these today and she's buzzing with them, her top's laid out for tomorrow and she's putting them on her collar. 

I don't know you but clearly a top bloke and can't thank you enough for a small gesture that's made the bairns day.  👍 

Edited by Wilson

Btw I’m happy to buy a ticket for anyone who wants to send me the money for games I’m not going to. I’ll probably only go to 2 or 3 anyway. Won’t be there until Everton so anyone who wants one just PM me. 

On 29/07/2022 at 17:21, GavMcEl said:

Any one not receive there membership cards yet ? Ordered mine the day they went on sale have no word 

Nope. Along with the third kit (nearly 6 weeks now…) and away kit. I’m hopeful they’ll turn up by the start of the World Cup break.

7 minutes ago, maybe_next_year said:

Was there a limit to membership? Can only see an option for junior membership? 

Gutted if so. Wanted to finally return after a couple of years, gave my season ticket up after 15-ish years when Rafa left.  

yeah they sold out about 2 weeks back

5 minutes ago, Holloway said:

yeah they sold out about 2 weeks back

A shame but understandable. Fingers and toes crossed that after watching year of shite under Ashley I'll be able to see something worthwhile on my return up north. 

I looked at hospitality packages but fuck me that's expensive. 

1 minute ago, maybe_next_year said:

A shame but understandable. Fingers and toes crossed that after watching year of shite under Ashley I'll be able to see something worthwhile on my return up north. 

I looked at hospitality packages but fuck me that's expensive. 

there's always the chance of picking up a spare on here via the ticket and travel section

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I didn’t realise they’d put a cap on memberships 

I asked if they were capped at the time and people seemed to think they wouldn't be.