NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

Love stuff like that. Cant upload at the moment but just gone through a tape with all sorts of features on. A sky thing on the burger vans etc at training, people travelling up from Plymouth to watch training, that mad-eye Burridge coaching the keepers, Ginola/Ferdinand/Shaka/Barton modelling, Ginola getting a larn yersel Geordie book and a massage, Keegan doing a Rob Lee impression and worshipping him.   - What a club we were.

Could splice it all together and call it an Amazon doc.

18 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Love stuff like that. Cant upload at the moment but just gone through a tape with all sorts of features on. A sky thing on the burger vans etc at training, people travelling up from Plymouth to watch training, that mad-eye Burridge coaching the keepers, Ginola/Ferdinand/Shaka/Barton modelling, Ginola getting a larn yersel Geordie book and a massage, Keegan doing a Rob Lee impression and worshipping him.   - What a club we were.

Could splice it all together and call it an Amazon doc.

Would love to see that 

7 hours ago, HTT II said:

I recognise a face on that bus and the bloke just walking onto it tab in mouth [emoji38]

Was just about to say similar. Stood near the bloke not talking at 0.46 on the paddock for a while in the early 90s. Am sure it was him that used to have an area for his spit the other side of a crash barrier, was given a wide berth. Last time I seen him was 10years later absolutely wrecked in Old Orleans after the Liverpool game in 00/01. And Owld Stevie of course at the back, another paddock dweller.

Could only film on my phone at the moment, like those videos above. Could post a list up at some point, making notes whilst looking for other things it reads like such a bizarre list "Gullt and Ferdinand playing golf pre Chelsea 95" and "Venison chaeffeuring reporter segment pre Blackburn 94"

There's a feature on Ginola  at a massage place (a legit one) and the girls are tittering and one says to the other "do you need an extra pair of hands" DG just smiles and goes "two for massage?!" as if its happened a hundred times before, probably had. Outrageous by today's standards, but no wonder he was a hero.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He’s alright man :lol:

Hopefully he turns out alright when his balls drop. I do feel bad man, it’s the whole culture I’m really against, not so much him, and his content at the Metro Centre, that was decent, and he’s a brave lad trying to boost his confidence, do you know what, I’m gonna lay off the kid. But if my boys ever want to subscribe or get his autograph, they are going into a care home like! 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

You have to pay more then contradicts himself, what a fucking spice in another life faced cunt!