NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

He could be getting help from family. He could have pulled a loan out etc.

He could also just be making more than what is assumed. Jamie Reuben got him tickets to the races before so the club helping out with flights and tickets isn't exactly out there.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

How did you calculate that if you don't mind my asking? Some people get over a million views a month on Youtube and earn barely anything.

One of the youtubers I watch does a yearly breakdown. They earn plenty if they work hard. I know a few gaming channels and with less than 1 Million subscribers were able to quit their day jobs. Earning barely anything is not correct unless you have very few subscribers.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

How did you calculate that if you don't mind my asking? Some people get over a million views a month on Youtube and earn barely anything.

There are quite a few similar size UK based YouTubers pulling in similar views from a similar number of videos a week who have spoke openly about their earnings. 

Completely a rough estimate like, no calculations per se but I’d bet he was on at least £30k a year. 

3 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

We had comfortable top 4 form for half a season without ever looking out best. 

We could finish pretty much anywhere tbh, it's hard to tell how we will be, but Howe and the team showed last season that they can perform above midtable level for prolonged periods of time. Carrying that into next season will be very difficult but it makes little sense pretending our ceiling is lower than we've already shown.

Willock is a year older, we have Wilson and Trippier back, Botman and Pope are clear improvements on paper, and everyone has a full pre-season under (from what we've seen so far) the best manager and staff we've had in recent years.

I wouldn't be shocked at all of we finish 6th like (although I wouldn't put money on it :lol: )

If the stars align then I agree. I just don't think the stars will align and we'll finish 8/9th. 2/3 more stars would give us more options to align.

22 hours ago, HTT II said:

You should seriously do a travel blog, I’d inject that shit into me. Do a bike ride one. Just travel around on a bike and document it all.

NCOS02y.jpg

"Reet, giz a press of the like and subscribe button lads, aye?"

34 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Just checked social blade analytics and it said for the last month he earned between £91 - £1.5k. No idea how the disparity is so big between the potential minimum and maximum

Think it depends how long people watch your videos, what type of companies want to put ads on the videos, what category they fall under, what country your viewers are from, if there's swearing etc. 

So some beauty channel that is kid friendly will earn way more than a sports vlog channel for the same amount of views. 

If he's on something like £2 per 1k views he's still making decent money due to the sheer volume of videos he puts out. 

40 minutes ago, Geordie Magpie said:

Deleting is cheating but I reckon that lad was full of the beak

Possibly. but youre right its been deleted.

It was 2 lads standing either side of AP and the one on the left had his party sausage poking over the top of his shorts :lol:

29 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Possibly. but youre right its been deleted.

It was 2 lads standing either side of AP and the one on the left had his party sausage poking over the top of his shorts :lol:

Yup I'd seen it and within mins it was deleted. Glad I wasn't the only unlucky bastard to see it 

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Was recommended Toon Review on YouTube by an Aston Villa fan today, any good? Tend to struggle with fan-made YouTube content, but up for pretty much any Newcastle content at the moment :lol:

Wor @Incognito is one of the voices. 

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Wor @Incognito is one of the voices. 

One of the very few posters on here I'm friends with on Facebook, he certainly doesn't advertise it on there, which is nice to see. Listening to their Forest preview episode, at least it's not as shouty as YouTube fan content tends to be IMO :thup: