NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

13 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Ah, alls well that ends well. A man apparently with mental health issues has presumably been embarrassed and/or bullied into making a public apology has come out and done so. Another victory for society provided by the NUFC Twitter sphere, well done all. 

I’m not sure he was bullied into doing so like. He tore into Adam P for no reason whatsoever and when the response from Adam and others were asking him if he was okay, he told them to fuck off. He’s got previous for it.

The man’s a twat.

Strokes can change people and affect how they behave like. I've seen it before.

Might not be that but those aren't the tweets of a man who had a reasonably successful career in the media. He should be cut some slack. Needs to reign in Twitter though.

Also, as ever, Steve Wraith is a total fucking cunt.

I think this is more than someone just being a twat. There’s clearly something wrong with him, whether it’s the stroke or some mental health thing.

I thought Adam P overreacted massively to the whole thing, probably for clicks. 

25 minutes ago, LV said:

I think this is more than someone just being a twat. There’s clearly something wrong with him, whether it’s the stroke or some mental health thing.

I thought Adam P overreacted massively to the whole thing, probably for clicks. 

Hes just an old dinosaur who doesn't get social media. And by all accounts is an arsehole in real life

YouTube’s algorithms massively penalise people in terms of promotion if you don’t upload basically everyday so Pearson will take advantage of anything going on when NUFC news is light. YouTube’s fairly sinister in that fashion but that’s the price for being a YouTuber / influencer with no discernible major talent

2 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I’m not sure he was bullied into doing so like. He tore into Adam P for no reason whatsoever and when the response from Adam and others were asking him if he was okay, he told them to fuck off. He’s got previous for it.

The man’s a twat.

Does Adam P even know Mick Lowes?

It’s sad if he has been suffering bad health and even mental health, but there is enough out there to suggest he’s a serious wrong ‘un! Lowes that is!

48 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's understandable to make the presumption, but anyone with any experience of mental health problems will tell you that mental health and being a cunt aren't mutually exclusive. 

Aye, this. Mind that’s why I stay away from Twitter and other social media, I’m on FB, but have unfollowed most people even family because of the shite they post or repost other’s shite.

54 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's understandable to make the presumption, but anyone with any experience of mental health problems will tell you that mental health and being a cunt aren't mutually exclusive. 

All the more reason for the likes of him to be absolutely nowhere near the world of Twitter. 

Once ended up staying in the same hotel as Mick Lowes and some of the local press after a midweek league cup game down at Peterborough.  I always thought he was brilliant as a commentator, but the whole experience in the hotel bar was a bit of an eye-opener.  Lowes was extremely repugnant the whole time, his gob was going non-stop and everything that came out of his mouth was just awful.  John Anderson was also in the bar, but kept well out of his way.

I'm really sorry to read about his illness and I hope he makes a good recovery, but that doesn't change the fact that the bloke is a fucking prick.

43 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Once ended up staying in the same hotel as Mick Lowes and some of the local press after a midweek league cup game down at Peterborough.  I always thought he was brilliant as a commentator, but the whole experience in the hotel bar was a bit of an eye-opener.  Lowes was extremely repugnant the whole time, his gob was going non-stop and everything that came out of his mouth was just awful.  John Anderson was also in the bar, but kept well out of his way.

I'm really sorry to read about his illness and I hope he makes a good recovery, but that doesn't change the fact that the bloke is a fucking prick.

About the 5th person to post similar in the last few days

Not sure people using his illness or "mental health" have a leg to stand on tbh. Sounds a complete fucking wank

Typically N-O thread. Within a couple of posts having the extremes of a wonderful bloke, in Chris Kamara, running alongside a complete moron, in Lowes. Rightly critiqued 

Interesting little video there of Kamara. Definitely need to see the full interview. 

Also, and I'm not knocking humanity or decorum but I'm always intrigued when people tone down any criticism of someone else because they're ill of dead. 

If you're a cunt you're a cunt regardless. 

I've seen some right balloons elevated to near sainthood by their deaths. 

Edited by Groundhog63

1 hour ago, deejeck said:

There are many stories around about him and how he behaved or rather unbehaved, he’s a wrong ‘un, full stop.

30 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Typically N-O thread. Within a couple of posts having the extremes of a wonderful bloke, in Chris Kamara, running alongside a complete moron, in Lowes. Rightly critiqued 

Interesting little video there of Kamara. Definitely need to see the full interview. 

Also, and I'm not knocking humanity or decorum but I'm always intrigued when people tone down any criticism of someone else because they're ill of dead. 

If you're a cunt you're a cunt regardless. 

I've seen some right balloons elevated to near sainthood by their deaths. 

I think it’s natural for people to want to give others even if deemed to be cunts the benefit of the doubt, shows our own humanity and even though I know for a fact Mick Lowes is a wrong ‘un, he’s obviously not well physically and mentally and I do hope he gets the help he needs.