James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Just now, TRon said:

This is the first transfer I feel really confident about. It makes sense for everyone involved, just a matter of coming to an agreeable fee.

I like your confidence. I think it's an incredibly difficult deal to do, but an exciting one that I really hope we can pull off.

I’m not confident BUT Leicester seemingly needing/willing to sell, the talk of thinking about making a second bid and the recent bank loan maybe just maybe a deal can be done 

I thought it was established the bank loan meant fuck all and was HSBC just replacing barclays and

every club has one in place.

Also wondering if our interest will spark some more interest from other clubs higher in the table.

Not that confident meself like

11 minutes ago, jack j said:

Wheres all the confidence coming from for this happening

Hit me with some

Unlike with Paqueta and a whole host of other rumored transfers, we’ve actually made a bid here.

1 minute ago, jack j said:

I thought it was established the bank loan meant fuck all and was HSBC just replacing barclays and

every club has one in place.

Also wondering if our interest will spark some more interest from other clubs higher in the table.

Not that confident meself like

Don’t think anyone really knows what the bank loan meant 

On 30/07/2022 at 10:52, kingxlnc said:

For me you'd go for Pacqueta over Maddison every time. One starts for his country, the other doesn't. One is highly professional, the other is a bit of a lad. One has friends already at the club and would settle quickly, the other doesn't. Pacqueta is more versatile, more willing to come and would probably be cheaper and easier to negotiate too. 

I like Maddison but for me he lacks consistency - hits purple patches.  That said he has premier league experience and look what Howe did with Big Joe. Pacqueta would be AMAZING but does he even want to come here? I certainly wouldn't be disappointed with the signing of Maddison - the opposite in fact.

24 minutes ago, jack j said:

Wheres all the confidence coming from for this happening

Hit me with some

I think just the fact the bid has been reported by alot of reliable big sources. We have been linked with lots and lots of rumored bids but this is more concrete and feels more real. If we have bid it's likely a) he wants to come b) Leicester are willing to sell and c) we fancy our chances knowing how much they want. Also don't think there are many sides in the UK looking for that type of a player to gazump us.

The Warner stuff is more paper talk but this comes down to whether we can meet in the middle and if another club comes in like the ekitike situation. I expect it to drag and not be quick though as the valuation quotes seem wide apart at the moment. Given the reports of other clubs wanting other Leicester players, if we really want him we might need to act a bit quicker. Maybe those leaked Chelsea links and talk of them keeping Maddison if they sell another big player are trying to flush a bigger bid from us though .

Just been on a foxes forum, they seem fairly confident of keeping him, reason's include he has just had a kid, settled in the area, has a big house and who the fuck are Newcastle!, they are all saying he is worth north of £100m, there are one or two who seem a bit worried but I don't think they see us as a rival......yet 😁