Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

19 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

We're very early in the season, a lot can and will change and they will be planning for that possibility.

If they don’t sign anyone and freshen up their squad they’ll get no where near. Especially if they sell arguably their best player 

Edited by gdm

15 minutes ago, jack j said:

Wan Bissaka in return for dubravka

Been made available for £10m according to my Man U supporting pal. Also absolutely shite and not worth £10m according to him.

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

I swear Wan Bissaka used to be good. Limited going forward but excellent defensively

£50m three years ago- you’d hope there was something there for that price! 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

£50m three years ago- you’d hope there was something there for that price! 

Man Utd are an absolute joke man. £50 million for Wan Bissaka!

The nerve of @Froggy insinuating we overpaid for Isak man. My God [emoji38]

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Man Utd are an absolute joke man. £50 million for Wan Bissaka!

The nerve of @Froggy insinuating we overpaid for Isak man. My God [emoji38]

You did overpay for Isak. The two aren't mutually exclusive. :lol:

We overpay for pretty much every player we sign.

34 minutes ago, NWMag said:

On Maddison, after the start Leicester have had it’s unlikely he’s going to want to sign a new deal. If we Chuck in an offer of 50-55 million and he asks to leave they may reluctantly accept

I wonder if we can still do a deal for £50m? According to wankstain Luke Edwards it's loans only after the £60m splurge on Isak.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

I wonder if we can still do a deal for £50m? According to wankstain Luke Edwards it's loans only after the £60m splurge on Isak.

He knows fuck all. Keeps guessing, maybe gets the odd thing right. Pure guess work if he does, using his magnificent powers of deduction. Click bait mutha fucka that he is! ?

Edited by PauloGeordio

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

He knows fuck all. Keeps guessing, maybe get the odd thing right. Pure guess work if he did, using his magnificent powers of deduction. Click bait mutha fucka that he is! ?

Yeah you know logically, that no one at the club is going to give him that sort of information, but it still leaves just a tiny doubt niggling away at the back of your mind. This is why he does it. :lol:

Just now, TRon said:

Yeah you know logically, that no one at the club is going to give him that sort of information, but it still leaves just a tiny doubt niggling away at the back of your mind. This is why he does it. :lol:

Feeding on our anxiety and frets ?

2 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

He knows fuck all. Keeps guessing, maybe gets the odd thing right. Pure guess work if he does, using his magnificent powers of deduction. Click bait mutha fucka that he is! ?

To be fair I'm sure he has been told by people within the club that there's nothing left for us to spend, he just doesn't have the journalistic ability to consider what their reason might be for telling him that.

2 hours ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Been having a debate with a mate about what we need more, I'm firmly in the Almiron isn't good enough camp so we seriously need a proper RW, but now having seen what our midfield looks like without Bruno I think that area should be priority if it's only one.

These injuries are already exposing glaring squad weaknesses all over, but we can't buy a full new squad it will take a few seasons to have a quality squad in full, I just hope we are getting the injuries out of the way early.

Personally I'd like a Maddison type middle player as a priority, someone positive and creative, a bigger threat from the RW position brought in, and maybe even a right back on loan until January.

Would hope that we can somehow offload Murphy until too so he can play as little as possible.

100% - midfield is the engine for any team.  I agree a new CM is the priority 

14 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Pls Dan jump on this

We are probably going to struggle to sign him if Liverpool are after him, especially as midfield is probably the area which they are looking to bolster.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

2 medicals booked in this week…

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Our man in the Nuffield ? 

Hopefully there’s something behind them and not just speculative slot bookings.

He knows nowt don't get your hopes up based on that