Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Isn't Thuram allegedly off to Inter?

Been linked to nearly every club in Europe. Quick google search links Bayern, Dortmund, Nice, PSG, Inter, Arsenal, us, Villa, Marseille, Spurs, Liverpool, Milan, Atletico, Juventus with him in the last two weeks alone…

On 17/12/2022 at 22:00, bowlingcrofty said:

Absolutely gagging for a transfer hit. Roll on an “out of the blue” deal.

One of those would be mega wouldn’t it. I’d imagine the “strong” rumours will start to roll out pretty soon from Ornstein et al if a big move looks like it might happen as we’re very close to jan 1st. Martin Hardy is usually pretty reliable too.

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

One of those would be mega wouldn’t it. I’d imagine the “strong” rumours will start to roll out pretty soon from Ornstein et al if a big move looks like it might happen as we’re very close to jan 1st. Martin Hardy is usually pretty reliable too.

I'm not so sure we'll get that this time round. Once Ashworth came in everything got locked down in terms of rumours. Look at the Summer, he came in as there was all the speculation re Botman, it then went dark for a couple weeks and the next thing we heard about it was he was about to fly in for his medical. Isak we were linked with early in the Summer, but when we actually made our move we didn't hear anything from journos till a couple days beforehand when they were suddenly like 'this is going to happen.'

Edited by sushimonster85

2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I'm not so sure we'll get that this time round. Once Ashworth came in everything got locked down in terms of rumours. Look at the Summer, he came in as there was all the speculation re Botman, it then went dark for a couple weeks and the next thing we heard about it was he was about to fly in for his medical. Isak we were linked with early in the Summer, but when we actually made our move we didn't hear anything from journos till a couple days beforehand when they were suddenly like 'this is going to happen.'

Thats very true 

32 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

The way it should be! I for one absolutely love seeing the Twitter ITK's being completely blindsided