Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Depay clearly talented, so on those grounds would be interesting to see what Howe might do with him. Don’t hold anyone accountable for not being good for Manchester United between Ferguson and Ten Hag, basket case central. I suspect it’s agent-driven though, but that’s just a personal hunch. 

Almost certainly just fan talk but there’s quite a few talking about a deal for Maddison in Jan (at the ground, on total sport). It’s probably just because we’re getting close to Jan the rumours ramp up. 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

31 minutes ago, joeyt said:

25k a week seems a lot

He is going to someone who's around the first team immediately. Not one for the future like a lot of the other kids we've signed. £25k p/w is about right for a squad player of his age. Guessing the main incentive for him is watching Trippier. Learning from Trippier. Covering Trippier. Then eventually over the course of 2/3 seasons aiming to become the guy he hands the RB role off to. By all accounts from down south he has a lot of potential. 

Edited by sushimonster85

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

Good signing if true, especially at that price point. Gives us more quality in depth plus versatility. 

Wasn’t too impressed with him the little I saw of him in the WC, other than that never watched him before so can’t say if he’s a good signing or not.

4 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

We could sign Azzedine Ounahi, Marcus Thuram, and Harrison Ashby for well under £15M.

No chance for Ounahi as well, for that price! 

“Under contract until 2026, Ounahi will undoubtedly earn Angers a club-record fee and exceed the €25m received from Jeff Reine-Adelaide's sale to Lyon in 2019.”

https://www.90min.com/posts/azzedine-ounahi-angers-president-reveals-terms-january-transfer/amp