Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Guest reefatoon
9 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I thought Leicester owners had pulled the plug on the money, are they expecting someone to leave…?

image.gif.2da077fdd099fdbda492568e73dbe752.gif

7 hours ago, buzz said:

You can really tell his formative years have been spent under Moyes. His general technical play/ability to be progressive (as mentioned above) really isn't up to the standard it should be.

Agreed. I have seen him drive forward with the ball and he looks incredible, just gliding through everyone. He could have been a Gerrard type but it's been coached out of him.

Also I saw someone saying he doesn't have pace, he really does, strength too. He just lacks the confidence to do it as it's been coached away.

5 hours ago, AJ9 said:

Think Rice is the most overrated player in the prem - an absolute pudding.

He's a good player with some world class attributes but is possibly better suited as a CB. A possession-orientated side exposes him the most which makes a move to the elite difficult.

12 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Five entire pages of Declan Rice puns, more Declan RIce puns, and people totally missing Declan Rice puns, ffs. There are zero links to him [emoji38] It's all @TBG's fault, you should've wokked away from it.

Nowt wrong with Rice puns. No need to have a paddy!

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Rice discussion aside I do think a quality number 6 is high priority in the summer. 

We need to free Bruno up a bit and Shelvey will only be a squad player next year really. 

😏 checks out Number 6 on local Chinese takeaway menu. Fuck me its Chicken fried rice!

Rice is good like but the fee he will go for will forever look ludicrous. I am sure even the club that sign him know they could go to europe find an equivalent defensive mid for £30m or maybe even a lot less, but with Rice they will get homegrown and a lot of shirt sales because of his high profile. They will also get a lot of engagement because they spent this much money on Rice and really the Man Us and Chelseas of the world do seem to enjoy signing players just cos it will get a lot of people talking about them

7 minutes ago, jack j said:

Anyone take muller for a season or 2?

Nah, he wouldn't justify the massive wages he would want. Don't get me wrong, legend in his prime, but asking him to play as part of an intense pressing system at this stage of his career would likely mean he'd need a lot of resting.