Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

McTominay makes sense for a cut price deal in Jan to give us decentish squad cover while we wait for better options to come available in the next window. Making him a top summer target doesn’t exactly scream ambition though.

What figure do you see as a cut price deal for McTominay?

Hopefully Howe won’t have too much to say which player to sign. Having said that there obviously must be an agreement of which type of player to go for, position, attributes, strengths and weaknesses and all that. 

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Man U would have got a result yesterday if they didn’t have McShit in the team.

Nah. He's an easy scapegoat for a lot of people and the downgrade from Casemiro is huge, but we lose that game 9/10 times if it's replayed. Arsenal were more than a class above. One player wouldn't have changed that.

You can do better than McShit as well. :lol: 

I still think a few might go out on loan or low bids, Lascelles is allegedly interesting Wolves and Nottingham Forest, Darlow potentially to Hull, keep seeing Shelvey to Besiktas? Think theres possibility of Fraser going on the cheap or loaned, talk of Rangers, Everton, or again Forest.

I definitely think if a few these deals come off for our players, we will see two new faces.

Haven't seen the actually video of him answering, but 'not being drawn' implies to me it's something that's being considered/worked on. Usually Eddie will just come out and deny any specific player links if theres nothing in them. Obviously Lampard going could impact any Gordon movement. 

:scared: Signing Manures castoffs. Not good, like.

Wonder if any of our recently bought crop of players were Eddie's choice?

I think we can say for certain that Chris Wood was:scared:

Not trying to be negative on Eddie, but there's a reason we have a scouting team. 

4 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

:scared: Signing Manures castoffs. Not good, like.

Wonder if any of our recently bought crop of players were Eddie's choice?

I think we can say for certain that Chris Wood was:scared:

Not trying to be negative on Eddie, but there's a reason we have a scouting team. 

:lol: wind ya neck in