Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

16 minutes ago, Ben said:

Weaken a rival.

Scored a vital pen.

Vital cover for Wilson.

Gave another option up front.

TBF if Forest stay up he'll only have cost us about £7 million.

The wood trigger : triggers in his contracts aren’t meant to be all dependent on survival 

Isn’t is 3 triggers 

appearances 

goals 

staying up 

I can’t see him playing more than 5/6 games 

He’s woeful , no matter if you want to sugarcoat it …..the premier league has moved on from slow / non skilful players that can’t score ?

1 minute ago, JonBez comesock said:

The wood trigger : triggers in his contracts aren’t meant to be all dependent on survival 

Isn’t is 3 triggers 

appearances 

goals 

staying up 

I can’t see him playing more than 5/6 games 

He’s woeful , no matter if you want to sugarcoat it …..the premier league has moved on from slow / non skilful players that can’t score ?

Not seen the triggers confirmed. anywhere. Sounds like it's more or less a formality based on the NE journos comments.

35 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

They pay such high wages that I'm sure nobody is that upset.

They're footballers. Most of them actually want to play football :lol:

Why on Earth do you think everyone is willing to just mail it in for more money?

Sick of the Wood bashing - for years we complained as we didn't have any signings - were rock bottom, he was one of the first signings through the door - was never injured second half of last season and was part of that team that had a great end to the season yet 6 months on from that season ending it's open season on him.

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

They're footballers. Most of them actually want to play football :lol:

Why on Earth do you think everyone is willing to just mail it in for more money?

They will stay on the same wages whether or not they play at Chelsea or get loaned out somewhere else. They are also getting 8 year contracts recently which is unheard of for players. None of them are turning down Chelsea because they don't think they will play that much. Chelsea's wages are how much more than ours. 2 to 3 I expect, maybe more. We can't at the moment compete with them for a certain kind of player.

40 minutes ago, Ben said:

Weaken a rival.

Scored a vital pen.

Vital cover for Wilson.

Gave another option up front.

TBF if Forest stay up he'll only have cost us about £7 million.

I'm not sure where this idea has come from that Forest are going to pay us 15m for him. They obviously paid a small 6 month loan fee, everything else is dependent on a whole set of targets that we have no idea about. 

2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

A stIkEr hAs tO ScOre gOaLs Or thEy'Re PoiNtLesS LolZ

Chris Wood was vital last season in allowing us to play the kind of style that ultimately kept us up. Have we since moved past that? Yep. Doesn't diminish his contribution last season.

:clap:

34 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

I am FAR  too old to understand what FYP is short for. 

I assume I’m being called a bellend though ?

"Fixed Your Post"

Can't be arsed to check back, but they've likely edited your post in the quote to change the meaning to suit their agenda.

3 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Nah, it'll be Wood doing the missing.

If we don't sign anyone and considering neither Wilson nor Isak are fully fit we might.    A lot of people forget that the 2nd half of last season when he was our main striker, he might not have scored but he allowed Eddie to play the way he wanted to.  I think his debut was our 2nd win, the first win was Burnley.  We looked better when Wilson came back but Wood enabled us to play the way Eddie wanted.

17 minutes ago, Chris_R said:
52 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

I am FAR  too old to understand what FYP is short for. 

I assume I’m being called a bellend though ?

"Fixed Your Post"

Can't be arsed to check back, but they've likely edited your post in the quote to change the meaning to suit their agenda

Yes, sir.

"Onani" is Swedish for masturbation. Thought it was kind of fitting ?

Edited by Peppe