Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Bellingham, Bruno and Joelinton would be a match for anyone.

Back to reality and you’ll probably get Diaby, Ugarte and a good CB for the same money. Which is why at that money it needs to be a final piece of the jigsaw for any club looking at him, bar perhaps Chelsea who do what the fuck they like.

Edited by Whitley mag

9 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Would love it if Everton just became our feeder club.

Would love that signing just to see Everton fans go into meltdown over us pinching another one of their best players in the space of a calendar year.

Just now, McCormick said:

Said it before but I honestly think Onana has everything in his locker to become a world class player. I can see a good coach like Howe turning him into something really special.

Yep, can see exactly why you think that. Looks a right gem.

4 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Said it before but I honestly think Onana has everything in his locker to become a world class player. I can see a good coach like Howe turning him into something really special.

A lot on their forum really don't seem to rate him much.

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

Wouldn't call him a powerhouse, reckon Murphy would flatten him. 

Looks a prospect, but way off what we need to push on considering the fee (Everton already paid an excessive amount for him) and his inconsistency in the league.

13 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Tbh he hasn’t looked that good to me, my impression is he’s lacking technical ability.

Agree. Dont see this potensial world class stuff. Hes not very good on the ball. Not terrible but Joelinton is miles better than him with the ball. He looks sometimes a bit clumsy. Good player, but as you say lacking. Lets see how he goes by when we are playing them.

22 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Would we prefer Onana or Lavia? Different types of player but I really like both. Onana shading it for me.

Probably Lavia but, as someone mentioned, City has a buyback clause on him for 40m so they could sink us. Lots of good options at DM Ugarte, Lavia, Onana, and several others. I like our chances to land a good one for a decent price.