Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

41 minutes ago, Nine said:

Wage figures are usually pretty inaccurate, they never specify if the figures are a base wage or all in. It’s just roundabout guess work.

I mean, aye, you always have to take any figures in reports like this with a massive pinch of salt. But anywhere near that figure would seem excessive for almost anyone we’d be signing, let alone someone who is in the Bruno/Botman ‘good but could become really good’ mould (suppose he’s probably a notch or so further in his career than they were).

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

More rumours we want Lerma on a free. Can’t see it myself although he may have worked with Howe before ?

Good player at zero transfer fee and bulks out the squad, makes sense tbh 

I have no idea on Lerma, other than some bloke on sky saying what a good player Lerma is.

I think it's crucial we pick up the odd bargain where possible, in order to fund other areas.

Worst case? Lerma, is sold on in a couple of years. Probably won't lose any money on him at all.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

I have no idea on Lerma, other than some bloke on sky saying what a good player Lerma is.

I think it's crucial we pick up the odd bargain where possible, in order to fund other areas.

Worst case? Lerma, is sold on in a couple of years. Probably won't lose any money on him at all.

From what I read Bournemouth paid 30m for him. 

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

good player

Be shocked if it’s Leicester. Pretty sure this lad is the player @KaKa is a big fan of.

Id guess Brighton from that list based on how early they are doing their business.

55 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Be shocked if it’s Leicester. Pretty sure this lad is the player @KaKa is a big fan of.

Id guess Brighton from that list based on how early they are doing their business.

Don't think it was me, as I haven't seen much of him, but know he was highly rated at Dortmund, but was in and out of the team due to some injuries previously.

That first window in January after the takeover we were linked with him very strongly, and there was a lot of talk that Dortmund were trying to tie him down to a new contract to discourage the interest, as his deal was due to be up at the end of this season.

It appears that never materialised and so if he's on a free, there's a good chance we may well be trying to sign him.

He's supposed to be a bit of an Ilkay Gundogan type I believe? Think he would be well worth a pick up on a free.

Seems the transfer rumours are starting to ram up significantly.

I'm going to have to remind myself how much bullshit is knocking around. I fall for it every summer. :lol:

44 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Real Madrid utilise free transfers tremendously. As we get our clout up - we need to do the same. It's excellent for squad fillers.

By that logic - Tielemens possibly?

Theres quite a few players this summer who will enter the final year of their contracts - a lot of options for us 

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Any chance we prefer him over Diaby? I was looking at their numbers and he looks much better defensively in comparison to Diaby, which could be a big factor due to the way we press.

image.thumb.png.96006fc9008072c65cd796879d70dc14.png

image.thumb.png.f88861f301ec91357c9c4c4f9c74f0c9.png