Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Not sure if serious.

Oooh I don't know, let's take a close look at what he said "twitter transfer con artists pretending to be experts" of which he's one, "are already annoying" he certainly is," and the window hasn't opened yet" and that ones a fact.

I'd say he's got this one spot on.

Edited by madras

58 minutes ago, madras said:

Oooh I don't know, let's take a close look at what he said "twitter transfer con artists pretending to be experts" of which he's one, "are already annoying" he certainly is," and the window hasn't opened yet" and that ones a fact.

I'd say he's got this one spot on.

Tbf, in the last couple of windows, he’s ‘broke’ more transfers than any other journo.

Just because he’s sometimes a bit of a condescending prick, doesn’t mean we should ignore the fact he’s near enough the best connected when it comes to transfers.

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Tbf, in the last couple of windows, he’s ‘broke’ more transfers than any other journo.

Just because he’s sometimes a bit of a condescending prick, doesn’t mean we should ignore the fact he’s near enough the best connected when it comes to transfers.

What ones has he called right? Genuinely can’t remember. I know he said we weren’t signing Isak.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

What ones has he called right? Genuinely can’t remember. I know he said we weren’t signing Isak.

Off the top of my head he was first with Wood and Pope. At least in saying the deal was done (maybe not with linking them, although Wood was completely out the blue anyway). 

Could have been others but can’t remember now.

6 minutes ago, SteV said:

When it comes to transfers, the likes of him, Hope and Downie are about the same. Very scatter-gun with the names they link, get they odd scoop, but struggle now they aren't spoon-fed by the club. 

Eddie nketiah

Maurice

Redbird capital

The Singapore consortium that photoshopped 10,000 private jets and had Michael chopra as spokesman

Oh wait that's the list he's got wrong just in the last 18 months 

9 minutes ago, SteV said:

I have said this before, he seems to be a bit of a strange bloke but he obviously does have links inside the club and gets info about transfers before others.