Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

A few Spanish sources saying we are in for Ferran Torres, price quoted around 35 million.

Seems quite slow and not as sharp for the premiership, but otherwise technically a good player. I know it’s not always about pace, but how you react on the ball to pass and move is a big factor. 

I only see Maddison happening for now, possibly after England play on Friday. Then afterwards hopefully Szoboszlai or Tierney. 

11 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

A few Spanish sources saying we are in for Ferran Torres, price quoted around 35 million.

35m is a brilliant price mind - he just needs a bit of Howes TLC - he’s very talented 

Just now, r0cafella said:

Spanish sources, are they ever reliable? Lol

Broke the Isak news but that's the only reliable one i can remember.

Just now, JP said:

Broke the Isak news but that's the only reliable one i can remember.

Oh yea a super local journo in San Sebastián if I’m not wrong?

I mention reliability because two weeks ago Ferran was going to Villa with Barcas sporting director :lol:

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Oh yea a super local journo in San Sebastián if I’m not wrong?

I mention reliability because two weeks ago Ferran was going to Villa with Barcas sporting director :lol:

In fairness the deal was done for the Barca sporting director, he pulled out of the deal last minute.

Ballague is a chancer, but he got the Emery stuff bang on. Is it not the case that different journos have a different quality of source at each club though?

It's the same for entire news outlets too. For example, the Telegraph is  pretty average source of football news but have Percy who has excellent contacts in the Midlands.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It's the same for entire news outlets too. For example, the Telegraph is  pretty average source of football news but have Percy who has excellent contacts in the Midlands.

Whilst we get Baldwards.

Ferran was one of our targets the first go around re: the takeover before he went to city, I believe. He’s a talent, can play anywhere across the front 3 and has some very good CF instincts.