Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, sushimonster85 said:

The only upside of this potential Qatari takeover of Man U is we should get a break from being the side agents/outlets try to link with every player alive. 

Not much of an upside tbf.  Every club bar Newcastle seems to have a licence to spend.

3 minutes ago, duo said:

Not much of an upside tbf.  Every club bar Newcastle seems to have a licence to spend.

I know it seems this way, but I think that's because we're the current highest profile club for whom FFP is an.. issue is too strong a word, is a consideration. By all accounts there are plenty other in the PL worse off than us in terms of FFP handcuffs. Wolves, Everton and Forest all have to act very carefully this Summer. 

16 minutes ago, duo said:

It's pretty mad people come out with this sort of stuff, when...

i) We've spent over £250 million over the last three windows

ii) Other clubs are being charged with and fretting over breaches relating to FFP

Just now, The Prophet said:

It's pretty mad people come out with this sort of stuff, when...

i) We've spent over £250 million over the last three windows

ii) Other clubs are being charged with and fretting over breaches relating to FFP

Everton in particular- aren’t they being sued by a raft of recently relegated clubs for their financial irregularities?