Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

12 minutes ago, Fumaca said:

We were linked back in June, and he scored the first goal against us in that friendly against them and maybe Howe liked what he saw throughout the game, and it convinced him like this reporter says.

He seems to be highly rated and has been linked this window with the likes of Dortmund and PSG, and started this season off really well too.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s probably unlikely we are even in for him, he is being strongly linked with Villa 

It's such a bad move for them.

He's a luxury central midfielder essentially.

Positively - he's a "the streets won't forget" level baller on his day.

Edited by The College Dropout

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’m basically ITK 😂

If you send an application to Burnsie, Baz and Sean Casey, they will consider your credentials and may appoint you by majority vote. If you're unsuccessful, one of Burnsie'a alter egos will provide you with feedback.

Guest reefatoon

This is the kind of striker I would like us to bring in. someone younger, who is out to improve and impress, and when they come into the first team they can make an impact. All for this kind of signing.

Think this one is a goer tbh. Good age, fair price, good attitude, good all-round game, finishing maybe slightly suspect but with intelligent positioning and surprisingly really good in the air. I don’t think he’s an out-of-this-world “special” talent (like Sesko for example) but definitely feels like a Howe player.

I've convinced myself that we've just been slow playing this shit all summer and we're gonna absolute drop trou over the next couple of weeks and sign three really exciting players.

Imagine the buzz on here if we brought in something like Ramos, Pulisic and Maddison/Paqueta over the next few weeks.

Would be so fucking immense :lol: