Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

39 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

yeah we're not getting much, a chelsea cast off if we're lucky and whoever accepts a sub 30m bid for their player basically

[emoji38]

I think it's sub £40m.

19 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

My prediction is Pedro for £30m and CHO on loan (with option to buy next Summer).

Issa bit weak init?

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Issa bit weak init?

It's certainly the riskier Chelsea option when compared to Pulisic. I just don't think we have a realistic shot at Pulisic, and I'm still working on the assumption that right sided forward/winger is higher up the priority list than a CM (Gallagher). 

Guest HTT II

It wouldn’t surprise me, if we pull off a surprise signing like we did with Bruno mind. I don’t think the journos or so-called journos have much of a clue right now such is our secrecy and new way of doing business behind closed doors and ears…

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

It's certainly the riskier Chelsea option when compared to Pulisic. I just don't think we have a realistic shot at Pulisic, and I'm still working on the assumption that right sided forward/winger is higher up the priority list than a CM (Gallagher). 

Yeah Pulisic would be a marquee signing even on loan. You would think we could get CHO on loan under Ashley.

Agreed rather Gallager than CHO. 

Guest HTT II

We could help Chelsea out here and vice versa, give them say 40m for Gallagher in instalments and get say Pulisic on loan for 2 years with a view to buying him at the end of that loan deal which is what they’ve did with Lukaku no, sent him away on loan for two seasons?

30 minutes ago, midds said:

Casemiro to Man U

Bruno to Real

McSauce to us

Joelinton transfer request and Paqueta to Real in January

Southgate has to step down because he's implicated in both the Giggs and Mendy trials. Howe takes over the England job citing lack of transfer activity.

1 minute ago, Ameritoon said:

Southgate has to step down because he's implicated in both the Giggs and Mendy trials. Howe takes over the England job citing lack of transfer activity.

Joelinton forces through a move to Forest on deadline day and Botman is now being scouted by Everton AND Villa

3 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Cultural boycott of KSA forces PIF divestment. 

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

AS reporting that Real want Bruno if Casemiro leaves, but we'd want double the €52 million that we paid for him.

They can fuck right off.

His is the first name I’ve had on a shirt since Shearer. 

They can get their filthy mitts off him 

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

What’s peoples end of transfer window predictions then?

I think a 40m + add on deal for Harrison

Broja on loan

I reckon Joao Pedro, a Chelsea loanee, and a last couple of days of the window late rejected offer for Paqueta or Maddison.