Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, duo said:

It's not like he's going to shift De Gea - it makes no sense. 

I mean I can see the logic, he has probably been promised European games & cup games for them, which is more than he will get here 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Course it does. 1) NUFC have shown they don’t rate him that highly by buying Pope - feels bad. 2) Man Utd are in Europe so likely significantly more games there

Significantly more? That is to be seen.

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Course it does. 1) NUFC have shown they don’t rate him that highly by buying Pope - feels bad. 2) Man Utd are in Europe so likely significantly more games there. 

It also makes sense that if they aren't going to pony up some cash they can go fuck themselves.

In all this madness that's been going on, I've been really surprised we haven't really shifted more of our players out.

I thought Ritchie would be off, possibly Murphy, and maybe Fernandes, Manq, also Shortsaff, 

Instead Dubz before that lot ?

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What's Dubravka done other than ask to leave or have I missed something today?

It's not about Dubravka though, I respect his wishes, but if Man U want him so much, why won't they pay £5m? He's probably worth that much sitting on our bench. Fuck them and their Lingard shithousing in an attempt to get us relegated.

Just now, mighty__mag said:

In all this madness that's been going on, I've been really surprised we haven't really shifted more of our players out.

I thought Ritchie would be off, possibly Murphy, and maybe Fernandes, Manq, also Shortsaff, 

Instead Dubz before that lot ?

I guess they can't get anything for them. If you look at the outgoing income it's nuts. They have received nothing. That isn't sustainable. That's why it's great they are buying sellable assets for the future.

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I’m not upset - I realise that this isn’t always the best medium to show what my actual emotions are! - I’m mildly annoyed by Dubravka, and frankly Man Utd can GTF.  Is that the same club which wanted £15m to loan out Lingard for six months?

They should stump up what we’re asking for or bugger off.  And if Dubravka is happy warming benches, I understand the ones at SJP have heaters. 

You're not. You're mildly annoyed by reports about Dubravka.

Just now, TRon said:

It's not about Dubravka though, I respect his wishes, but if Man U want him so much, why won't they pay £5m? He's probably worth that much sitting on our bench. Fuck them and their Lingard shithousing in an attempt to get us relegated.

And if Man U don't pay up, he'll stay.

1 minute ago, khay said:

I like how Dubs is not allowed to want move, but all our dead weight should be doing the right thing and moving on to get games. [emoji38]

It’s not about him wanting to move, it’s about the allegation that he thinks the club should just allow to go on loan to Man Utd for nowt. 

I’ve no issue at all with Dubravka wanting to leave (though I would have thought at his age 1st team football would be the priority).  None whatsoever. 

5 minutes ago, McDog said:

I guess they can't get anything for them. If you look at the outgoing income it's nuts. They have received nothing. That isn't sustainable. That's why it's great they are buying sellable assets for the future.

You'd think sides like Watford and Burnley would be looking for some PL experience, I could see someone like Ritchie or Fernandes doing a great job for them.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

And if Man U don't pay up, he'll stay.

Exactly. It's not about us or Dubravka, it's now up to Man U to show they actually value him more than we do. Teams pay £2m for a loan fee these days, £5m for a top class goalkeeper who still probably has a few years left in him is peanuts.

48 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Not seen much Alvarez talk anywhere today, was this another random rumour with no substance then?

Ajax are playing Utrecht tomorrow morning (11:30) so will see if he starts, they certainly won’t need to sell anyone if they offload Antony so we’ll need to up the bid by around 10m to get this done.

14 minutes ago, duo said:

Loaning Dubravka is a joke - if Man U want him then pay the asking price. The club can then re-invest it in his rreplacement.

I wonder if Man U aren't willing to offer him a 3 year contract. Might make him think twice about a permanent move, making a loan his preference, but sorry Dubs, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

They did us a massive favour unintentionally.

I'm glad we don't have Lingard.