Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

12 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Fee for Max Aarons looking like £10m to Man Utd to challenge Dalot. Think he'd have been perfect.

I’d rather take Kyle Walker Pieters tbh

Plays both sides

Same agent as Tripps

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

At that price he's worth a gamble on as cover for Trippier for the next few seasons with the hope Howe fulfills his potential and becomes his replacement.

Howe's a bit old to be playing right back in the Prem ?

It's so cute how there's still some clinging to the old perception that the Big Six can buy our players, when reality is probably moving in the opposite direction.

Not sure if there are any Man U players I actually want though.

11 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

That's clearly absolute nonsense

Is it? Why would a player here starting every week leave us for Man Utd? We're up there competing with them this season as it is nevermind before we make improvements in the transfer window. After the next couple of windows Man Utd will be a side step for players. Man Utd are living off pure reputation and past glories, on a footballing level we're closing the gap to them with every window and the thought of someone like Almiron going to them is laughable to me. What would he go for, European football? Its likely we'll have it next season ourselves. Chance of winning silverware? This season yeah on paper, but after this season its as much a good chance here as it is there. 

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Man Utd aren't a top club because they clearly are. But at the minute I'd have them the 5th or 6th best out of the top 6 and we're already on the fringes of that and you'd fancy us with everything going on bridge the gap quickly. 

Edited by Decky

30 minutes ago, Decky said:

The days of Man Utd taking our best players are over like. City or Liverpool and I'd be worried but not any of the others.

I don't think any would sign for any of them tbh at least in Jan, maybe in the summer if we drop a lot.  We are on the up, Man City and Liverpool can only regress really, it depends if they want instant gratification and titles r.e. city.