Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, James said:

I think we should offer £120m for Bellingham. £30m up front and then three further £30m instalments. See what happens.

I don’t think it’ll take nearly that much and I think we’re actually the dark horse to land him. One convo with Eddie talking to him about how he will develop him and I think we’re golden 

Just now, The Prophet said:

I don't think it's ludicrous to suggest we make an offer. He'd almost certainly turn us down, but it'd ruffle some feathers.

We couldn't do a verbal offer. It would be met with "No, no one of that name here".

Not sure I am on the Bellingham hype train only seen the England performances to go on but remember similar comments about how amazing Sancho was/is/going to be before he got his move to man u  

Edited by nufcjmc
Error

Just now, The Prophet said:

I don't think it's ludicrous to suggest we make an offer. He'd almost certainly turn us down, but it'd ruffle some feathers.

If we qualify for the Champions League it’ll ruffle some feathers alright. Liverpool miss out on top 4 and Eddie comes calling I’m sure he’d listen at least.

No reason at all we can't make a serious run at Bellingham.

There are a decent few teams out there that'll be able to offer him something better, not many of them though. If we make an offer that Dortmund accept and none of those teams are willing and ready to make a move then I think we'd be very attractive to Bellingham.

Odds are we wouldn't get him but it's not an outrageous notion. Howe has shown he can get results without a massive rebuild, we can afford to just add a couple of players every window and with our growing revenues I think we should aim as high possible and I think we will.

34 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Not with that attitude we aren’t.

But he’s also not as unobtainable as people are making out. 

Not with that attitude :lol: 

I’d love to shag Ana De Armas. I’m not sure she’d be so keen, mind. 

I’d genuinely loved to be proved wrong. On the Bellingham thing, I mean. Ana De Armas is just a wet dream, I mean pipe dream. 

But the most sought after young midfielder in Europe. Who probably goes for £120m plus and could easily command £250k a week plus. I just cannot see it at this stage. We have a bit further to go yet.