Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Start of the season it was probably a toss of a coin between him and Almiron for who started. Almiron had a cracking pre-season and that was that.

Aye and Id imagine the change in style from the counter and getting balls in from the side to high pressing, more inverted was it for him. To me he doesnt have the natural fitness and aversion to injury to be able to contribute. The fact Murphy is starting ahead for his press over crossing ability says a lot imo. 

4 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Fraser definitely played his part in our resurgence last season. Looked good when paired with Trippier, but I reckon thats more to do with how good Trippier is. Looked off the pace this season though, think that injury last season has done him in a bit. 

Said the same myself. He’s lost a yard and as he doesn’t have much else bar a bit of industry it tells massively. 

Good luck to him if he goes to Saints, strange signing for them mind given they went way too far down the only sign youth route in the summer.

Hated Bruce too which makes him alright in my eyes.

6 hours ago, Away Toon said:

Newcastle United are looking at making a move for 25-year-old Fulham defender Antonee Robinson, who has impressed playing for the United States at the 2022 World Cup. (Teamtalk)

Is that the lad with the crazy hair... he's been impressive

13 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Imagine being smart as fuck and putting yourself through 8-10 years of further education and working your bollocks off in order to become a doctor, only to make about a tenth of what Ryan Fraser, a below average PL footballer, makes in annual salary. We're all in the wrong profession.

Nah but good luck to him, canny lad and played his part last year. 

Half of that, he earns over twenty times more than most doctors. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Those doctors could have shown the same commitment by going to freezing Scottish fields in the middle of winter 8am on a Saturday and Sunday when they were 10 years old, and training in the pissing rain instead of running home to their books after school in the warmth with the heating on full blast.

11 hours ago, Away Toon said:

Newcastle United are looking at making a move for 25-year-old Fulham defender Antonee Robinson, who has impressed playing for the United States at the 2022 World Cup. (Teamtalk)

Been recommending him for ages, quality player. 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Been recommending him for ages, quality player. 

I’ve been noticing him

quite a bit for the last 2/3 months and wondered if he’d be a good signing for us. I think he would be but at the same time think we could aim

higher. 

2 hours ago, Dwebbo said:

I’ve been noticing him

quite a bit for the last 2/3 months and wondered if he’d be a good signing for us. I think he would be but at the same time think we could aim

higher. 

Possibly, also depends on the style of LB we want. He's quite attacking.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Possibly, also depends on the style of LB we want. He's quite attacking.

Weird situation. Targett signed as he's steady defensively however howe was after someone more attacking before he was officially confirmed. Now he can't get in as a CB has his place yet I think howe will still look at someone with a bigger threat in that position.

Supposes it's all about squad building and options. Judt not used to it.

15 hours ago, Away Toon said:

I love his motor if not his touch but doesn't he play on the left where we already have Burn and Targett (not getting time). We should be set there.  I don't see the value.