Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Despite the circus surrounding him and the fact that he’s obviously a narcissistic tosser, a small part of me thinks it’d still be pretty cool to see one of the greatest to ever do it wearing a Newcastle kit.

Edited by McCormick

22 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

It's Italian media reporting it. They know less than nowt.

Maybe they mean that Bin Salman is going to buy him for Inter.

PIF are still taking over Inter like the Italian media keep reporting every so often, right?

Rabiot is a rumour that keeps floating, looked decent there other night and having a good season by all accounts.

Again, would we sign someone who might potentially upset the apple cart? Plus wrong age as well, even at just 27.

34 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Rabiot is a rumour that keeps floating, looked decent there other night and having a good season by all accounts.

Again, would we sign someone who might potentially upset the apple cart? Plus wrong age as well, even at just 27.

Any new signing has the potential to upset the apple cart. We just have to trust Eddie and Eales to make sure they have the ability to improve the team whist being a team player. Rabiot could be in a different environment as his reputation seems to be down to him having a loudmouthed agent.

We still at this moment should be looking at players who see us as a step up from where they are, and can appreciate where we are heading, not divas from Champions League teams that just see the ££££

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

Lee Kang-in, the attacking midfielder.

Looks a decent alternative to Maddison/Mudryk/Diaby if it came to that. He'd be more amenable to sitting on the bench waiting for his chance too, given that none of the current first team seem to be droppable based on current form.

1 hour ago, Dr Jinx said:

Won’t happen due to his personality alone 

5 hours ago, Sima said:

Maybe they mean that Bin Salman is going to buy him for Inter.

PIF are still taking over Inter like the Italian media keep reporting every so often, right?

I don’t see how that can happen because if we are to think we’ll be involved in the champions league in the coming seasons you can’t own two clubs who compete against each other in the champs league (as far as I’m aware)