Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

50 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Alot of discussion about this on other threads over the years

This is why it makes sense to me;

2         4        5          3

7         6           8

10        9          11

Obviously that's for a 433 formation but you see my reasoning.

Argentina are the only ones who have done it right.

15 7 19 20

2 10

4           16

Guest reefatoon
24 minutes ago, Manxst said:

No, I don’t think so? It just means one player would be more defensively minded than Bruno currently is and would provide more cover to the back four than he now does. Bruno would then step up to do the Willock/Longstaff role/position. Ideally, we would get a Manu Kone type who is box to box like Bruno, but is comfortable and efficient doing the defensive stuff too. 

More cover for the back 4? We currently have the meanest defence in the league with loads of clean sheets with Bruno where he is.

Just now, reefatoon said:

More cover for the back 4? We currently have the meanest defence in the league with loads of clean sheets with Bruno where he is.

A DM would give more cover to the back four than a box to box Bruno. Whether we need that at the current time with our results to date is another thing. 

9 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Kinda my thinking - for me go for a Bruno quality attacking RM and trippier quality LB, maybe upgrade wood so we have three great forwards as well.

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The Tielemans hate on here is mad, he may not suit our way of playing, but he’s still a fantastic player.

Agreed - There’s a reason why he was linked with arsenal well last window 

Edited by Gawalls

Just a tiny bit difficult to get behind us signing Tielemans when he was absolutely dogshit against us on Boxing Day. He's better than a few of our midfielders but could we not attract/get better? I think we could. Who that is is another matter though. :lol:

Just now, The Butcher said:

Tielemans is only 25. Perfect age and is a proven PL baller. Absolute no brainer.

Good player, but don’t know if he’d fit our character criteria? Seems to go missing when up against it, and hides. 

6 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Tielemans is only 25. Perfect age and is a proven PL baller. Absolute no brainer.

Totally disagree , could say that about many prem players - would you take Mctominay for example? 

2 minutes ago, mosstef said:

Wow. A year into the takeover and we are already turning our noses up at Tielemans. 

Haha so right.

I met the bloke in Alcudia last year. Remember seeing him stand out like a slapped arse in many games. My thought at the time was. Wish we had Arsenal pulling power. 

Now Arsenal wish they had ours.